Pump Your Breaks
So I am sitting here under the dyer at the beauty shop upset because I was hoping to be out of here by 10:00. I mean afterall I did get here at 7:30 am. I am tired and cranky. That is my fault though. I did not go to sleep until well after 3:00 am. I was in my Betty Crocker role; caking on the phone all hours of the night with this new chick I met. Yet another Taurus, but she seems nice. I won't get my hopes up though.

It seems like this day may never end for me though. I have so many things to accomplish today, and it just isn't enough hours to do them in before I have to go to work at 5:00. I have my Mom, Grandma, Aunt, and Cousin coming to visit me tomorrow before we all go to church and dinner. So that means I have some serious cleaning to do before the inspectors arrive at 11:00 tomorrow morning. The last thing I need after a week like this is to have my Mother and my Aunt tag teaming me about keeping a clean house. Truth of the matter is; nothing is ever 100% clean in their eyes, so I am not going to break my back trying to please them.

I really just want to go home and go back to bed after I leave this shop to be honest. But no its off to Wal-Mart, then the bank, then to pay my rent, then a full day of cleaning, and finally a 4 hour work shift at that horrific call center! Think I can sneak in a nap somewhere in there? Doubt it.

May 31, 2008

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

"There's so much to accomplish early in the day that you could lose sight of how to enjoy yourself. Don't try to do everything all at once. Remember, what you don't finish now can be completed in a day or two. Finding a manageable balance between work and play can make all the difference in the world."

I really need to get my ass somewhere and sit down. Mentally I am tired. Physically I am tired. I figure I will save my vacation days for when my niece and nephew come down and use the time to relax as well. Leave both of those jobs alone for an entire week. This one day off a week is not cutting it. Until then I will hang in there.

It's 10:00 and I am still under this hot ass dryer! I don't even want a style. All I need for her to do is take these rollers out, wrap me up, and I'm out! Let me go right now, because the shop is filling up!

Enjoy your weekend!
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)