Transformation - Daily Horoscope
Aquarius - May 27, 2008
It is time for you to finally apply the knowledge that you have accumulated and come to recognize as truth, dear Aquarius. It could be that you have simply been sitting on a large pile of facts while contemplating their meaning. It is now time to get this information out into the open. There is no doubt that this action is likely to make waves, but that is fine. Transformation is a key theme of the day, so feel free to contribute your part.

So I have all my information gathered and I have analyzed all possible routes to take for this transformation. Now the only thing left to do is put it all into action. I've sat on my hands long enough and the work won't be accomplished on it's own. It's time...
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)