T.Nicole's Movie Review - Cloverfield
Cloverfield


Okay so from time to time I get into my movie critic role and drop a movie review on ya'll folks. So me and my ex were watching this movie today. I heard a lot of mixed reviews on it from other people, but I know that sometimes my taste can be off from most people so I wanted to check it out for myself. Now my ex had seen the movie before and she liked it from what I was persuaded to think. Now my favorite type of movie is suspense with a realistic plot to it. However, I do like those natural disaster movies where things and people get blown up or destroyed by some non-human being. I thought this was one of those movies. It was, but not in the way that I expected.

Photobucket I'm not sure if anyone has seen the Blair Witch Project, but if you thought that movie was horrible, DO NOT WATCH CLOVERFIELD. Had it not been for my ex, I would have been turned that mess off. I get nervous when things jump from one thing to the next with not sensible explanation. Not to mention pissed off when I'm looking at someone's feet for an extended amount of time during the movie. People were getting blown up, knocked out and killed and due to the freaking' camera movement I didn't see what was the cause of it until the end of the film! Highly upset and disappointed in this film.

Cloverfield Honestly, if the entire move was not filmed by one of the actors, I think it would've been alright. Even though it was very unrealistic and some of the scenes in the move were outrageous. I still wonder to this day, why most of these disaster movies take place in NYC. I use to want to reside in New York too, but I don't think I'm cut out for it, loll. I'll stay my ass in Texas (where the ground is now sinking in!), thanks!

If anyone has watched Cloverfield, let me know your personal thoughts on it. Was it as crappy to you as it was to me?

Photobucket



T. Nicole rates this with.....2 1/2 stars!
Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    Well with that review i'm certainly not trying to see it anytime soon, lol...looks like i'll wait until it comes out on DVD!


  2. Lol, it is out on DVD already. It came out not too long ago.


  3. Mizrepresent Says:

    lol, oh okay, that bad huh! Well, i'm waiting for it to go on clearance.


  4. lol yeah I watched it. the whole thing too. i was irritated from the very beginning, but i kept watching to see if things were going to change, and they didnt, but by then i wanted to know how it was going to end. the end was pointless and i was mad i watched it...wait, what are you doing watching movies w your ex?


  5. Lol well I am glad I was not the only irritated one. I am cool with my ex. She's good ppl, we just recognize we weren't meant for one another.


  6. Miss Mika Says:

    I actually saw this in theaters after hearing from a reliable source (who is no longer that) that it was a great movie and that I would like it...

    HATED IT!!!!

    I hated all of the camera movements, hated the acting, hated every aspect of this movie.

    A complete waste of film.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)