Work It Out!! - Daily Horoscope

I have put it off for so long! It's time to really start giving more attention to my health and changing my eating habits. Working 16 hour days makes it rather hard to eat the proper foods, but I'm just going to have to discipline myself. First off I need to go grocery shopping. I am embarrassed to say what's in my pantry and refrigerator, but I'll put it out there; NOTHING! I will grab food out in the streets and sometimes just eat one meal a day, because I have so little time to actually sit down and eat. It's taking its toll on me too. Some days I feel so tired, and I know it's because I need to boost my metabolism. Some way, some how a change needs to be made.

Aquarius - May 29, 2008
There may be a great deal of charge in your battery today, dear Aquarius, but you may be a bit unsure of where to place all this energy. Get up and do some exercise. Give your body the workout it needs. Remember what it is like to sweat. You will feel much better about yourself afterward, and you will be much more likely to continue on a healthy path if you start pushing your body to its physical limits.

Lord knows I have never been a skinny girl. I mean at birth I was 5lbs, but that's as good as it's been, loll! I am happy with myself, but due to the fact that I am not getting any younger, it would be wise to make these changes while I am still young enough. For one I need to start eating breakfast; a good breakfast. I have never been a big breakfast eater, and if I do happen to be hungry, I am quick to just grab anything I can get my hands on. Whether it be chips, cookies, doughnuts, chicken, ect. I need to be grabbing some fruit! It's said that breakfast is supposed to be the biggest meal of the day to help jump start the metabolism. That would definitely be a good start.

Luckily I have a job that has a kitchen in it, so there really is no excuse as to why I don't eat breakfast. I can bring food from home and fix it here in the office. First I need to get the food at home though. I'm going to make a "real" grocery list today. As much as I hate grocery shopping, I'm going to suck it up and do it. Get something other than fish sticks and frozen pizzas. I need to get in that kitchen of mine and cook some balanced meals with vegetables. I can cook, I just don't like doing it. Another thing I will suck up and do.

Sometimes doing things that are good for us and our health aren't always as convenient as we'd like them to be, but no one said success was easy to reach. So making these small changes in my diet will jump start my way to a more healthy way of living. I have a key and access code to the fitness center in my apartments....*sigh* I need to use it!
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)