Hmm...
Aquarius - June 1, 2008
There could be a tough lesson in store for you today, dear Aquarius. More than likely, the harder it hits you, the more of a message it is that you need to hear. Indeed, it is important for you to accept failure gracefully. It could be that the one who kicks you when you are down will also be the one who helps you get up. There are strange twists to this day that you may not be expecting. Take things in stride.
Hmm...I wonder what this could mean. Perhaps I should pray, loll. I guess I will learn the meaning behind this one when the day comes to an end.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. The Flyyest Says:

    hey chick!! i added you to my blog roll... i like your style


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)