Totally Stoked!
Last night I was up anticipating this half vacation day. After working like a Hebrew slave day in and day out; just having a few hours at home to myself is like my piece of heaven. I only took the day off from my full-time job to have my phone, Internet and cable installed in my apartment. Which is another event I have been waiting for. I have been working for a cable company part-time for the past 6 1/2 months and still hadn't gotten any hooked up for myself. Of course, I'm not sure when I'll have time to watch it anyway, loll. So I'm wide awake laying in my bed letting the sounds of The Isley Brothers take me away on my iPod stereo, while blog surfing on my sidekick. I have never read so many blogs in one sitting in my life. I was totally intrigued by every single one of them; hanging on to every word. There are so many talented, opinionated and free spirited people out here. Where have they been all my life!? I have been suffering from a mild case of brain damage dealing with the people that I encounter on a daily basis. So yes, I was totally stoked.

I'm reading, reading and reading some more. I am new to this whole blog spot thing and have come to realize that I am a new kid on the block here and would like to fit in somewhere. At least have a couple of people read my words a day. Even if they don't, I'm totally fine with reading theirs. I've received a few comments here and there on a few blogs and they are greatly appreciated and I hope that those readers keep on reading. Most of my ink traces have been left on Myspace and I have quite a few readers there, but I guess you can say I outgrew that scene. I still write on Downelink for my oddly close minded lesbian and gay friends. I was a tad bit sick of every lesbian thinking they were born a poet just because they are homosexual. Please beat it! Being a lesbian, I find it very offending that my community is so full of hypocrisy. Ugh! So I definitely needed a break from that scene. I have my thoughts on that whole issue, but I'll save that for another blog. Therefore, I'll take a break from the misguided homos and mingle with the heteros. Hope they don't suffer from the "phobia". It's not contagious; unless you want it to be, loll.

My life has it's ups and downs just as most folks. I'm not considered to be part of the average group of humans. So I would think folks may find my blogs to be quite interesting. A day in the life of Tamica Nicole is never dull, I'll say that much. My mind won't allow me to have a dull moment. It's a blessing and a curse all in the same as I've always said. I'm looking forward to this new scene and this new experience in the blog world.
3 Responses
  1. Undefined Says:

    I am so happy that you've found a place that keeps your mind occupied! You probably feel as though you have discovered nirvana huh. I know you were suffering horribly on downelink and myspace. I hope this site will encourage you to write twice as much as you usually do cause I’m interested in reading more of your words. So get on it!


  2. Ms.LadyCop Says:

    you already got a constant reader.... i hear my baby lupe in the back..that's all i needed...well welcome to the blogworld and many sleepless nights reading blogs!!!!


  3. Undefined: You know that this is right up my alley. I have been enjoying these past few days reading and writing alot. Thank you for always being a fan of mine! My little groupie! Ha!

    Jadore: Thanks for the warm welcome. I knew you'd feel Mr. Fiasco in the background, loll.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)