My Tuesday Rambles
First day back in the office and it has been hell on wheels! I have come to the conclusion that people lose their minds when I go on vacation. All kinds of stuff out of place on my desk, misplaced files, invoices in the wrong files, all my staples gone and my inbox full! I was truly pissed when I came in this morning. It took me an hour to correct all the things that had been done wrong on my absence. It was made pretty hard for me to start this day off positive, but I think I succeeded here in the end.

This is my day to let out whatever it is that I want to let out. I could say a lot of things about a lot of people, but I don’t think I'll go there today. I'll leave that for another time. I will say this; I have gone through plenty of things in my life at the age of twenty-four and I have been made aware of the fact that sometimes our pride does need to be put aside. This however, leaves me wide open to get spit upon and stepped over. It so much easier telling people to kiss my ass rather than me kissing theirs. I can't do it any longer. I tried to turn the other cheek and remain with open arms and I've been looked completely over. Do I continue to silently be made a mockery of or gather what dignity I have left and push forward? I opt for the second choice. I have a lot of love in my heart, but fuck what you heard; Mica does not stick around where she is not wanted. With that said, a final peace to you and your crew.

I just now got to a breaking point in my work and it's time to go! Having a stack up to the ceiling of work is one of the things that make me not want to take a few days off. I only took a break to work even harder on my return. How much is the Texas Lotto right now? I need to start playing. That might be a hopeless dream, but hey I might hit it. I'll keep one of these jobs, but I'm chunking deuce to the other. I think what made this day so hectic is that I had a 2 hour meeting on sexual harassment in the work place. A break down of Title VII Civil Right Acts of 1964. I believe the information needed to be delivered, but not for 2 hours. People in this office truly did need to take heed to the information. All of the sexual harassment and racism in this piece! I found it odd how they mentioned every reason for a suitable claim except sexual orientation. As if homosexuals aren't harassed everyday in the work place, as if they aren't turned away from good jobs due to who they choose to love. Figures! They mentioned gender, race, religion, age (40+), national origin and ADA (American Disability Acts). People are forever talking down on gays around here, but I guess that's the only thing they can KEEP doing after the meeting today.

Man, I need the guidance of the Lord this week, I can say that now! I'm pretty tight right now and I need to loosen up quickly. This could be dangerous…
2 Responses
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    Hugz lil lady, at time like this you need to just rest, relax and release. Ignorant people live amongst us, that's just how it is...how you handle it, is up to you, and you handle it the best way you can and for your benefit!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)