Back To Work; Heavy Duty - My Tuesday Rambles





Ah, Tuesday we meet again! Although I could use just one more day's vacation, I won't bitch and moan about returning back to work. This is only because I enjoyed my weekend so much. I turned over a positive leaf and let the rays of sunshine seep into my dark world. Right before my eyes closed last night I prayed hard that this week would be much better than last week. I have tons of work to do here at the office since the month is coming to a close. So work wise it'll be hectic, but I can honestly say that I enjoy weeks like this, because my mind is constantly occupied. So I'll gladly slave over my desk, with the appreciation of even having a damn job.






Another challenge that will evolve this week is lack of funds. Money is definitley funny right now. If I could only get one more stimulus check from the government, loll; that would be superb! To top it all off, rent is due, electricity bill is due and my cell phone bill is due at the end of the week. Oh joy! I hate coming up with that rent money, but it feels damn good once it's paid and you realize that you've paid for space in your own place. Top Ramen will definitely be my gormet meal of choice this week, loll. Just another reason why I must slave at these two jobs of mine. Life isn't all peaches and cream, but living in my adulthood, I have learned to apprciate those small things. Not to mention the value of a dollar.

In light of it all, I do have some good news. I found out from my big Sister that my Niece and Nephew will be down at the beginning of July and will be staying through August until school starts back up. I miss my babies and I can't wait to see them. Even though my Nephew is finishing up Driver's Ed this summer and my Niece will be headed to the 7th grade; they are still my babies! I can't believe how much they've grown up! My Nephew's voice is deeper than Barry White, loll. My Niece, the ONLY Capricorn I will tolerate, is as sassy as ever. Too grown for her own good, loll. I hope to have as much fun this summer as we did last summer. Can't wait!

Well duty calls! Actually, it's screaming. I hope everyone can comfortably get back into the swing of things after this long weekend. Have a wonderful week and don’t work too hard!
2 Responses
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    you are a sweety, and i can tell a great auntie too! Have a great week, my started off well, and i'm hoping it ends well.


  2. Aww thank you. Most say I'm mean, but I try to be sweet when and where it really matters. I have some catching up to do on your blog.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)