Upon Deaf Ears - Daily Horoscope


Man you ever tried talking to a person over and over about the same thing? The things you desire, the things that need to be changed, the things that could make you or break you? You use metaphors, past experiences; you do everything but draw a damn map for them. You're screaming it all out to this person in so many ways and they still don't hear you. Your voice is falling upon deaf ears. How annoying is that?!
Friday, May 23, 2008

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

You might not be so eager to tell anyone what you need now with the Moon in your 12th House of Secrets. You should feel better once someone else knows what you want, but it may not turn out like that. Don't assume that you will receive a warm reception, for the relationship landscape is temporarily cooling. Nevertheless, talking about your emotions logically can help things heat up later on.

So yesterday I've decided that I was tired of talking. Tired of explaining the same thing over and over only for those painfully obvious things to fall upon deaf ears. When in the hot seat most people will play the dumb role. They will clam up and deny all accusations thrown at them. I suppose it is easier to do that than to face the music. However, there are times when the music needs to be faced, because what you may or may not say next could determine your future existence in someones life you really love. At times like this, that love alone is just not enough. Empty promises of "I love you", "I'm working on it", "This takes time" are not enough! I need later on to be right now! Hell I needed later on to have been last week!

It's naturally hard for me to let people go that I've fit into my daily routine, because I've grown accustom to them being in my life in some way every single day. I tend to hold on to people when they are clearly not meant to be in my life at the moment. I hold on to people who are in a different stage in life than I am. Imagine the frustrations brought about from that. They are rocking to a different beat than you are. Hell, I'm in a totally different genre of music, an entirely different book and am on a completely different planet. I suppose I expect us somehow, some way to telepathically operate on the same level of thinking and logic. NOT! Instead, I run around in circles hitting the same brick wall over and over again. So I scream, I kick, I throw things hoping that the person will get the picture to step their game up and to step it up quickly. This has yet to happen and I've grown bored and tired of the situation. When this happens, there is nothing left for me to do but to pack that Samsonite and move on.

"The relationship landscape is temporarily cooling." Meaning I am about to be SO over this in a hot second. Therefore, turn up that hearing aid and catch me next time if you can. Hopefully I'll be listening then. Peace.

4 Responses
  1. Charles Says:

    Whats good...

    First things first...that pic is inducing ill seizures...I didn't know what was goin on at first...hypnotizing people and what not..

    But I feel you on keeping people in your life because you've become accustomed to it. Thats how it is sometimes, and sometimes they're toxic to you, but its hard to shake them loose because they've been a part of your life for so long.

    Sometimes the best thing to do is reboot and start anew.


  2. Lol, sorry about the picture. Glad you made it through to the next paragraph. You're right though, shaking them is truly hard. Reboot and starting anew is indeed what I am doing right now. Thanks for the comment Sir Charles.


  3. Emotional connections are the hardest addicts, IMO to overcome in terms of love. I know that's mt issue and it's hard when you see so much in a person that they will never ever see in themselves. It's UBER frustrating.


    p.s. There's something slightly Wednesday Addams about that photo, I kinda like it.


  4. Yes, my problem is when I see any spark of potential I will attach to that person. Trust in the fate of time, but then when that potential starts to fade, because moves are being made; it is very frustrating. However, what may be a major issue in my eyes may not mean anything in anothers. I can't get with it, so I'm out.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)