My Tuesday Rambles

Tuesday, we meet again. I don’t like you and you don't like me. However, here we are face to face. My day went fairly well yesterday. Gloomy events take place on gloomy days. I found out that my cousin has a brain aneurism and is in need of brain surgery. Sucks! I'm not all that close to her or any of my family for that matter, but the times I have encountered her, she's a great person. Very funny and out going. We prove to have the same opinionated, "take no prisoners" blood flowing through our veins. She is of course in my prayers in hopes of her surgery going well. Both of my income tax checks are officially GONE. Sucks too, but it was good while it lasted. I need new breaks on the Chevy and I just dished out money for new transmission. Blah, and to top it all off; Alex from C.S.I Miami was written off the show! I was devastated and am still down about it! I'm not sure how many people watch and keep up with the show, but Alex's character was a very peaceful one and brought a lot of light to the unfortunate situations. I'm still going to write a letter to Jerry Bruckheimer about that madness and give him a piece of his mind. Think he'll read it? Probably not! If in fact he does, perhaps I can get a writing gig as a "T" crosser and "I" dotter for his scripts. Ha! One could only wish.

What's on my noggin today? Hm, I'm not sure if my thoughts are 100% sane to due the MGz of IB Prophen and Dayquil in my system. I'm all doped up, hoping to get better by the end of the week. Last night, my brain held a heavy weight fight event that lasted most of the night. I was unwillingly front row and center; wide awake. I can't stand when my thoughts disrupt my sleeping patterns. It happens to the best of us though. Thoughts of organized/unorganized religion, Armageddon, my non-existent love life, and my future battled it out. I'm not sure who won, but dreams of my future drifted me off to sleep finally around 2 am. So needless to say I woke up this morning dragging and groggy on my least favorite day of the week. It's almost noon, so the time is going by fairly fast.

I've decided to do some blogging elsewhere other than Downelink. I appreciate the few readers that I have here, but folks around these parts are so closed minded, its sad. I run into the same blog topics day in and day out. "Lost love, new love, heartache, sex, ended friendships, and the club scene." All, which might I add are written with horrible grammar and multiple misspelled words. The youth of America sickens me so. Sometimes I feel there is no hope at all. Their ignorance speaks in volumes and most of them are proud of it. *sigh* However, lately I have been intrigued by the words of a young lady who literally floored me because of her writing skills and topics. At only 19 years young; she must be the last of a dying breed in her generation. I anticipate each and every one of her blogs. Some of the things she writes, most may not be able to identify with it, but a lot I can identify with. Don't know if that’s a good or a bad thing, loll. There are some major differences though, but that is what makes her writing so intriguing.

Alright, enough clit ridding. Anyone who is interested; I've opened up a page on Blogger.com (http://shew0rdhustlez.blogspot.com/). Check me out if you'd like. I think I've rambled enough today. Thanks for reading me vent, if you made it this far down.

T.[Nicole] signing off - Happy early birthday to you! This ain't perfect, but hey at least we're trying.
2 Responses
  1. Don Says:

    i agree @ there being alot of closed minded bloggers. i might be one of them, but i'm getting better @ it.

    csi sound like they did a grave injustice to their fans.


  2. Lol I am sure your blogs are great. I will check them out too. I am really mad about c.s.I so thanks for the empathy shown.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)