NKOTB Together Again?
Remember them? New Kids On The Block!

My co-worker told me that they were back together again a couple of weeks ago, but I thought she was lying. I was like you can't be serious. New Kids On The Block back on the scene? I actually found it hilarious when I actually thought about them reuniting, but then I blocked the horrible thought from my mind. I mean look at them...



Seriously?

Today when that same co-worker and I were talking she mentioned going to their concert. I told her to let the thought go! They are not getting back together, that is when another co-worker of mine interjected and stated that they were recently on the Today show. What?! So this isn't a joke? So I look it up for myself, and I guess I am just late. Apparently this is something they have had in the works for quite some time. NKTOB together again with a new single entitled Summertime.


Truly bringing the 80's back. (I guess)



The what use to be new kids now have receding hair lines and Grand kids! I'm just shocked to say the least, but hey NKOTB do your thing. Welcome back...you were missed????

Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Okay, I'm hungry, so I'm printing this and will comment 2nite. i like these songs on here! I added you to my blogroll-hope it's cool...


  2. Yeah thats cool. Maybe people will actually read my blogs! lol.


  3. Meshia Says:

    damn Mark can't get a script these days? he back to singin?


  4. Meshia Says:

    damn Mark can't get a script these days? he back to singin?


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)