Suck It Up - Daily Horoscope
Growing up in a religion that was very strict; I never indulged too much in astrology. Every now and then I would check out my daily horoscope and would find myself surprised at how on point it was. I always brushed it off as coincidence and even to this day, I still do at times. The more people I've met, friends I've made and long-term, short-term and intimate relationships I've had; I found it interesting to do my research on each person's astrological sign. This definitely helped me understand more about human behavior and how to react with each person I came across. It also taught me a lot about myself and why I do most of the things I do and why I think in the ways that I do.

Being an Aquarius certainly has it's perks. We are truly one of a kind and our intelligence is beyond the sky. The line of creativity, imagination and strength is never ending. We are great lovers when we find worth in the right one. It's just hard to find the right one. Fear and analytical ways stop us from doing so. We are indeed misunderstood by most, but understood amongst those of our kind. We straight up don't reside on the same planet as everyone else. This alone makes us intriguing, mysterious and wanted by many. This is just the very least of it all. We most definitely have our flaws, but most of the time those flaws are our greatest qualities. Many would disagree with me and these are probably the ones that have been let go by an Aquarius, loll. Hey, I didn't say everyone would dig us! That is okay though, because folks like us, dig ourselves too much to really care if anyone else does! This brings me to today's horoscope concerning friendships, tolerance and patience:

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

You are quite capable of taking care of yourself -- and this often works in your favor. Now, however, you are so responsive to what everyone else needs that you may feel frustrated or even resentful about how much you must give of yourself. Nevertheless, it's worth exploring your own discomfort so you can push through any negativity. Being a better friend to others will make you happier with yourself.

I have been struggling in the friend department lately. As a matter of fact some of my friendships are on life support holding on to every breath taken. This has left me on edge and has pushed me into that ever so comfortable shell I'm used to crawling into. I never really thought about the status of other friendships that I have with people being jeopardized because of the downfall of my main friendships. I have come to realize that people in my life actually do confide in me and expect me to be there for them during their time of need; as I should be. I've gone into this selfish state and have been ignoring the knocks of many begging me to come out and listen to their problems and empathize with them in some kind of way. Despite of the way I feel at the moment, I must be there for my friends, because they've never turned their backs on me when I needed them. So, I suck it all up and lend my shoulder to cry on and my ears to speak upon. Some of the things that I've heard lately are some things that I can honestly say I do NOT agree with, but I keep my mouth closed and still listen. Yes, it does make me somewhat uncomfortable, because I'd rather be hiding under a rock, shunning myself from the outside world, but duty as a friend calls.

It does make me happy when my friends are happy. I feel at peace when they have made it over their life's humps and have taken on a new lesson in life. In some way I feel accomplished as well, because I was there to help in some way and also learn right along with them. I'm truly not a people person, but I love the study of people. I don't have many friends, so that makes the few friendships that I do have very dear to me. So therefore, I do suck up whatever personal problems I may be facing and I'm there all the way for my friends!

Just don't bother me during C.S.I, Big Brother, Amazing Race or Survivor: ya'll know the drill, loll!
Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. From one Waterbearer to another an astounding HEY! to my Aquarius Sister.

    If you pulled this from MSN just know that their zodiac plugs for Aquarius are 99% on point.

    My friends are so important to me, I feel compelled to make them see their dreams while sometimes neglecting my own, it's the the natural care taker built into us Aquarius people.


  2. I get my horoscope from Myspace actually. I'm not sure where they get it from. You're right though, they are definitely on point.

    That whole putting other's well being before my own is something I'm guilty of. I tend to give all of my attention away to the ones I love that I lose focus of my own self. A flaw and a quality all in the same!

    Thanks for the comment my Aquarius sis =)


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)