College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
It's that time again; College Wednesday. It's the middle of the week and it's been a little gloomy in my world so, here is my chance to switch it up a little bit and add a little humor to my day. So once again, welcome to College Wednesday; where we summarize 99% of the people you'll ever meet in college or in life. This week we introduce The Education Major and The Engineer.









The Education Major - As a freshman, the education major parties excessively, because he or she knows in subsequent years, they won't be able to have any more late nights out due to having to go to field experience at a local school. The education major finds themselves wishing they could sign up for an 8 AM class because it feels like sleeping in when he or she compares it to waking up for field or student teaching at 5:30 in the morning.


I can honestly say that I don't know of too many education majors. The ones that I do know haven't made it to the field experience or the student teaching level yet. However, I do know as freshmen we did party hot and heavy at least 4 times a week. I think this goes for any major in College though. You get all of the immaturity out of your system when you first hit college grounds, but a couple years down the road and you're all about business and trying to finish. Some of us party a little too much; reaching that 5th or 6th year senior level. It's basically called growing into ADULTHOOD; which sadly we all have to go through.



The Engineer - One who is rarely seen without a TI-83 Plus or higher model calculator, and actually knows how to, and does, use all the functions of said calculator. Often makes jokes that one outside of the Engineering spectrum will not understand, or makes really horrible ones, or both. Example: "I'm pretty sure it was a zero-force member…" "that's what she said." Takes many science/math courses that are said to "strongly relate to core Engineering" and "provide a base for higher level courses" but in reality 99% of skills in said classes are rarely used.
Wow, I remember those TI-83 calculators! It was my savior in my algebra class. Of course I had games on mine and was caught playing them on numerous occasions. Guess who loaded the games on my calculator though? Those future Engineers! They knew all the features and functions on those things. When sadly, all I knew how to do was add, subtract, multiply and divide! I give much props to the Engineers, because they have the mental mind state and patience to sit through all of those math/science courses and love it! Somebody has to do it, because it sure as hell won't be me!

Alright people, I'm out. My senses are officially handicap today. I can't smell nor taste anything! So I'm going to inhale menthol in mass quantities and try to make it through this day's work! See ya'll next week.

T.[Nicole] signing off - Happy Birthday Dunk-A-Roo head! It's rumored that you're grown now, but I still need to see some ID.
2 Responses
  1. Phuck that!

    I could never figure out how to use the TI-83! Playing games on it!?! Please! I couldn't even add on the damned thing!

    Funny post!


  2. SHE_UNIQUE Says:

    Yes, the TI-83 was sooo advanced. lmao. No wonder they made us "check them out" down to the serial number. lol


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)