One Deep - Daily Horoscope


I didn't get to write yesterday, because I just really wasn't feeling it. I literally started out writing the same blog about 6 times, but I ended up deleting every single draft. My moods are so up and down now. One day I'm positive and happy and then the next I'm gloomy and blue. Whatever phase this is that I am going through I hope it passes soon. I want for my days to be stable again emotionally. I have come to some very sad realities over the course of the past two days, and I'm just trying to find the best way to deal with them. I know the way that I choose to deal with situations in my life can determine how it all plays out. Right now I just don't know. I know the thoughts that I'm having can't be all that healthy, so I'm trying to pray and shake them off. Anyway, this is what my horoscope said today;

Aquarius - May 25, 2008
Going with the flow may not necessarily appeal to you today, dear Aquarius. This is one of those times when you may want to be the one fish swimming upstream while everyone else is heading downstream. Feel free to go your own way, regardless of what the rest of the school has to say about it. You may get pressured by your loved ones to act a certain way or go somewhere special. Don't do these things just to please someone else. Do what pleases you.

This morning all I wanted to do was stay in my bed all day. I had plans for the day, but I watched the clock circle hour after hour. I didn't feel like being around anyone today. My sister called me to ask if I still wanted to hang out. I didn't feel like getting up, but I pulled all that I had in me and get out of bed to go pick up my big Sis. I was in a zone the entire ride over to her house. My surroundings were sunny and the skies were blue, but I had a dark cloud over my world. That was until I saw my Sister's smiling face when she came outside the front door. I said a quick prayer before she actually got in the car; asking God to give me the strength and see to it that I enjoy the time spent with my Sister. And I did...

We decided to drive out to our parents house. My Mom and Dad cooked and we ate, watched movies and talked. I laughed and truly enjoyed myself. I even set up my Sister's blog so that she can start writing her as well. She's so excited about it. She's such a spiritual woman and sometimes when I read her words they truly lift me up.

I have one more day off of work and I hope that I'm lifted completely out of this funk I'm in. I'm still at my parents house right now, and I do look forward to another day spent with my family. They have proved to be my sanity throughout this whole emotional down spiral I'm going experiencing. It's midnight and I don't feel like sleeping, so I'll probably do a little bit more writing and read a few blogs.
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)