The Opposite - Weekly Re-Cap
Yes, yes ya'll it's Friday! The week just flew by for me and I am grateful of that. Today is going to be another great day. I still have a lot of work to do, but I got paid. So I won't complain today. It's seriously hot outside, but it is a very beautiful day. I'm sitting here listening to Pattie Labelle on the radio and she is cutting up. It's black music month, so I've really been more into music than what I normally am. Pattie Labelle being one of my favorite singers; still looking good and sounding spectacular. Get it Ms. Pattie!

So this week has been pretty good for me. I'm digging this transitional phase I'm going through and am embracing it with open arms. Instead of going further into my shell as I thought I might, I decided to try the opposite and come further out of it. It's kind of nice out here too. I'm meeting new people, making new friends, going on new adventures and really just loving life.

Aquarius - June 6, 2008

You will find yourself working quite well with any group today, dear Aquarius. You will find that there is a greater connection between you and the people around you. Make sure, however, that you ground your relationship on something meaningful; otherwise, you may find that you have built a whole reality out of something that doesn't really exist. Be true to yourself and try not to get fooled by that which seems too good to be true.

I've realized that I was allowing people in my life to outshine me. I was okay with always taking the back burner and beating to their drum. Things that I wanted to do, I would put on hold until they were ready. There is none of that anymore. I've opened the door to invite new friends in, but I am being very careful with how I do so and how many I let in. I'm pretty reserved and don't like a whole lot of people around me as is. So I won't go overboard. I've been saying yes to those invitations that people have been extending to me for quite awhile now, but I was too caught up in the rapture of friends that I thought would be around forever. Now that they have decided to go their own way, I've realized that I've neglected so many and have really been missing out on a lot.

This weekend looks as if it will be a good one. I have a couple of movies to catch up on in the theatres. My co-worker invited me to go see Sex In The City tonight, and I might just have to break down and go see that. I was never a fan of the show and probably won't be a fan of the movie either, but I would like to see what all the hype is about. Plus my baby mama, J-Hud is in it! So that is reason enough for me to go and see it. I'm feeling a little frisky, so I just might take my good friend up on her offer as well and go to the club tonight. I haven't been in a few weeks so I think it'll be fun. Plus I could use a 151 punch, loll. In the words of Ms. Pattie, " Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" haha!

I do hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)