Feel Me - Weekly Re-Cap
"Forgive me for my aggressiveness, but you're going to feel me today!"

Yes, yes ya'll it's Friday again! It's not a pay day weekend and I won't begin to express how much that sucks. I'm just happy the week is over. I have an eventful weekend planned ahead and I hope to enjoy myself to the fullest. Even if my pockets aren't on swoll, loll. I started out this week with all smiles and I'm still smiling. So many blessings behind that, because we all know how dark clouds can form out of nowhere it seems like. Our mood changes with our luck, but thank God none of that happened this week.

I think I ran out of fingers counting how many times I've been called "odd" this week. I've also been told that I tend to force my beliefs on other people and that I leave little or no room to be persuaded into thinking differently. What can I say? I'm set in my ways. Usually when I say something; I stick with it. I do NOT back down when it comes to my beliefs, theories, and perceptions. When it comes to a good debate, I usually knock 'em dead. Like you're going to feel me today son!


Friday, June 27, 2008


Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)


You have the intensity of fire in your eyes now and the strength of your conviction can actually be scary to someone close to you. Although you don't necessarily feel angry, it's apparent that you will fight for what you want. If others seem confused by your intentions, assure them that you mean no harm and that you are just very passionate about what you know. Then, take a deep breath and tell your story.


I've told my story a million times, but every time someone new comes into my life I have to re-tell it of course. I have no problems in doing so either. Harming someone who I will possibly care about in the near future is not my cup of tea. I like to lay everything out on the table from jump. This causes for no surprises later. You know what I'm about, you know what I've been through, and you know where I'm planning to go with mine. My opinions are strong now days, because they were so hidden in my younger years. My mouth was always glued shut for fear of no one hearing me, or even worse; no one wanting to hear me. Once I got tired of that; I spoke up. Like ya'll gonna hear me today son!

So forgive me for my aggressiveness, because I am very passionate about my beliefs. The way I express myself is my showcase to the world. I express myself grammatically, understandably, and without ambiguity; which makes me a pearl of great price. Tell me your desires, fantasies, wants and needs; I shall deliver the best way I can. Coming to you hard and raw baby; like I know you feel me today son! Take that.

Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Jweezy Says:

    I'm an aquarius also and I def. feel you!


  2. It's always a pleasure being felt by a fellow Aquarius!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)