She Chop Blades Out Her Mouth

Déjà vu, yet another person who labels me as being cold hearted and mean. I've admitted time and time again that I don't sugarcoat what I have to say. If there is something on my mind, I speak it. Don’t me wrong, I do think before I speak, but what good will it do in sugar coating it? To spare feelings? Your feelings have been spared for years and you've been hearing everything but the truth. It's Mica's turn to speak. Let me tell you like it is. Who wants to hear the truth though? Seems like no one does.

I contribute the way that I am to my being so shielded when I was younger. I never felt anyone wanted to hear what I had to say or I'd be scolded if I spoke out of turn. So I'd rebel without saying a word. You didn't have to worry about me talking back. I did what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do it. Un-willing attitude is what was always on my behavioral reports in school. You could talk until you were blue in the face, there were no lines of communication open from me to you. That changed though. I got tired of people talking sideways to me and saying all of this ignorant shit. I would sit around and ask, "does anyone hear this bullshit but me?!" "Why isn't anyone acknowledging it?" So I started to speak up. I came forth with my witty yet intelligent responses. Shutting most people up, because they had no idea how to come back at me. It sort of amuses me. Okay scratch that, I think it's funny as hell actually. This is when I start to see how quickly people go into their "nigga moments". Lmao! They say, fuck coming back with anything that makes any sense at all, and curse me out. Or better yet, talk about my mother, who has nothing to do with their ignorance at all. In fact, look who she birthed. All credit goes to my mother, thanks. Or the classic response of , "WHATEVER"! Hand me the title, I have one yet another round in the battle of intellectual communication.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

You are light on your feet and quick with your words today, able to charm others with your clever wit. Yet your brain could move so fast that you blurt out something controversial before you even get a chance to edit your reaction. Reprisal may be swift as someone makes you feel uncomfortable for overstepping your place. Don't try to rationalize your actions. Just apologize for any social faux pas and move on.


Sometimes I have to apologize for what may come out of my mouth next, or what just came out of my mouth. I'll admit, I do take it a bit far at times. Wipe your tears, I'm sorry. I try not to be verbally abusive and this is why I don't curse at people when having a disagreement. I say what I have to say in a mannerable tone, but my calmness is what makes people mad. This is when they start to curse. I'm not one who you can easily get a rise out of. If I see you trying to do so, I'll see to it that you never succeed at that task. Could this be yet another control issue? Do I have to control the conversation and only agree to things on my terms? Ahhhh! I'll use the same lie I've been using; I'm working on it, loll.
2 Responses

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)