Weirded Out
We're at the bottom of the week and it feels good. Time is going by so fast now days, it's scary. Can't believe we're already close to mid June. The end is near that is for sure, ugh and is anybody truly ready for that? If not, get ready, because it's coming! I could go on and on about the horrible conditions of the world and the people in it, but I'll stop right here. So enough on that depressing topic, loll.

So it's no secret that I love to write; hence the blog title, BlogSpot name and my prestigious lyrical swagger (ego stroker, dig it!). I am working on a novel and am writing a few short stories as well, that I may later turn into novels. As of right now, they are just a form of recreation for me and served a pastime for people interested in reading them online. The Reason; is where I write such stories, poems and go on my lyrical sabbaticals from time to time. Check it out if you please. Okay, so this brings me to my latest online short story, called The Nikki Memoirs. Most conveniently skip over this blog when I post, but that's okay. Those of you who are reading that series know that it's pretty much a psycho thriller. It's a bit out of my territory of writing and that’s why I enjoy writing it so much! It peaks my interest and I surprise myself so much every time I add on a new addition to the series.

So I'm actually tripping, because I've met a young lady who is exactly like this character in the Nikki series. Yo, and dig this; she goes by the name of Nikki. I won't go into detail about her personal business and why I'm so at a loss of words, but just know it's a little weird for me. It almost feels like I'm trapped between the lines of my own words. I don't really know what to make of it all just yet, but I feel like an inquisitive white woman who hears a loud noise outside her door at 3:00 in the morning. Instead of calling the cops, I go to the door and open it and yell, "hello". Goodness, I hope I don't get my head chopped off. That's usually the outcome.

Aquarius - June 12, 2008
The current astral energy enables you to see just how far you have become hooked into this current relationship, and whether this is healthy for you or not. It is fine if you are both happy with each other's company and are making progress, but if one or both of you are holding something back, then it is better to be honest with each other.

This young lady is indeed an interesting character, but I'm not sure if I should take heed to those pink, almost red flags and back off, or continue to proceed with caution. I've gotten advice from a couple of close friends, and because they know my track record with semi-insane women; they are telling me to run like the wind! Lmao, I may just listen to them this time.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)