Cynical Friday? - Weekly Re-Cap
Could this be a cynical Friday for me? For innocent people's sake; I hope not. TGIF though; happy the week is over. I went to bed last night kind of bothered on some ill shit. Me being the person that I am; I wasn't able to close my eyes in peace until I voiced my opinions, angers and polite "fuck you(s)". Yeah boi, last night Mica Mica was tight and for various valid reasons. Shall I list them? Great.

- Someone I thought was a very good friend of mine was suppose to take her first trip to Texas a couple months back. Of course the day she was due to fly out, some outrageous event takes place and she does not make it. Figures. Now, I honestly think the outrageous event was fabricated and she was hiding something. I voiced that opinion too. Of course she got mad and insulted that I thought she was lying. But trust me, if you heard the story; you'd think it was a lie as well. I kid you not. Things were never really the same since then, but I was led to believe that we got past it. But last night I go and read a blog she wrote entitled "My first trip to Texas". What?! So you couldn't call a bitch and let me know you were in town? You were in the club too? My spot; doing the cupid shuffle? Were you really still mad all this time? I mean you could've just told me that instead of making it seem as if we were cool. I respect people get mad and I respect some people don't get over it either. Early dismissal; you can go home.

- Yo on some real shit, I'm not ready for a relationship. The thought of it makes my skin crawl. So giving me ultimatums will only cause me to hit the pavement and move on to the next. I don’t want any agreements, I don't want to make any promises. This is what it is (whatever that may be)...period. If you're looking for security behind a title, look elsewhere. I can tell you I'll be here for you in every way that I can; for as long as I can and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I see that already. Do I love you? Hm, I like you like a WHOLE lot. Do I think about you? Yeah, I do. Am I fucking somebody else? Stop asking me questions you don't want to know the answer to. You know how I do things, because it was laid out on the table from jump. I'm not going to miss your feelings with sugarcoated answers. So don't ask. Kill that relationship talk for the time being; you're making me feel like R. Kelly applying his back mole removal cream. Nervous than a muthafucka! This shit might work and it might not! I'm not ready to find out.

- Anyone have Windows Vista? Does it still have some glitches in the software? I JUST bought a new laptop and it keeps shutting down on me. $900 later; I don’t need that to be happening, AT ALL. I'm taking it back to the store today and if it is indeed this Vista crap, they can put Windows '98 on my shit, because I know that has been perfected as old as it is! I need my laptop for various reasons and I'd like my shit fixed now, please.

Besides the things I was T'd about last night; this was a good week. It went by really fast and I am glad of that. I learned that people will always have something to say about you no matter what you're doing in life. Stating that I'm so fresh you'll want to compete for it is an understatement. Bitches are doing THE MOST! There will always be somebody trying to drag your name in the dirt. I could literally be walking side by side; hand in hand with Jesus Christ Himself and still have somebody throwing rocks at both of us. Miss me with that! Untouchable, please believe me. "I can't feel your shots, because I'm way above your aim." Dig that.

I'm going to reverse this day into a more positive, focused and glorious one. I'm still smiling as always, because nothing can take that away. The scope suggested that I use my heart today and not my cool logic. Hm, logically speaking, I don't see that happening. Happy Friday people; have a great weekend.
2 Responses
  1. The Flyyest Says:

    maybe im jus going thru something about wanting to be in a relationship but that will pass!!!!hahahahah

    and what the hell is a microsoft vista??

    hope your weekend is flyy!!!!!!


  2. Lol, it might pass lady, but it might not.

    Let's not discuss microsoft vista. My laptop will be gone for 3 weeks, blah. I hope you had a lovely weekend.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)