Courtesy Flush; Honor Me One Time

It's been a minute since I've actually written anything. I've taken some time and put the pen down and just sat back to absorb and observe. I've used this time to read other people's words, listen to other people speak and watch how other people react in certain situations. I must say it has been a great form of hilarity. No offence to those I was laughing at, I'm sorry. When circus clowns perform, I laugh…period. I just can't help but to notice how much people are in competition with one another now days; especially people in the gay community. Come on now, we're suppose to be working together to be respected by society as a whole. How are we fighting one another and knocking each other down? Seriously, get a grip.

Aside from sexual orientation; people's confidence is at an all time low and this is why there is so much drama amongst everyone. So much shit is being spoken, no one is taking the time to flush the damn toilet. You're only funking up your entire being. What sense does it make to knock another man/woman's hustle? Dose it really make you feel that much better about yourself? Are you losing that much sleep at night that you have to sabotage someone else's life? These devious, spiteful, vindictive and conniving ways are played yo. You are the epitome of wack when you have to go out of your way to insult the next man/woman and what they're doing with his/her life. What business is that of yours anyway? Let's define the word irrelevant shall we? "Neither here nor there", "unrelated", "inappropriate", "beside the damn point", "unimportant". In other words; none of your damn business.

The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny — it is the light that guides your way.

- Heraclitus


Wouldn't it make more sense to live your own life and stay out of others? I don’t know about anyone else, but I want to define my own character and not have others define it for me. I want to define it in a way that no one will be able to match it. I want my ostentation to be something that is unreachable, irreplaceable and incomparable; which it already is, so I've surpassed my goal in that aspect. I'm downright flamboyant with an extreme sense of modesty. Contradiction? I think not; I am everything you find impossible to be. Stop watching me and watch yourself. Stop trying to do as I do and do what you do. My way is guided by the sun created by the hand of God. I can't help it if your way is dimly guided by a florescent bulb created by the hands of imperfection. That's your own personal problem. Don't take your misfortunes out on me.

Let me step off my soap box. As you can see, I just had to get some things off of my chest. I'm sure there are some people out there that feel the same way as I do. Or maybe you're one who thinks someone is actually in competition with you when they're really not, loll. I'm saying, we have those kind of people too. I suppose I have to go with my man Plies on this one; "If you're living a life with no haters, you're not doing something right." *Cocks fitted* one time for all my haters. I suppose If you have to be here at least do me a favor and honor me with a courtesy flush. Smelling your shit everywhere I turn is really not the business. Keep talking while I continue walking. Peace.
4 Responses
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    Standing up, Applauding, Walk that walk girl! That's what i'm talking back...Got my MOJO back, My MOJO BACK!


  2. Thank you, thank you. Lol, I HAD to let that out ma'am. I'm glad you could dig that. =]


  3. i totally understand you. i just wrote about taking back control in my "cut off" post. it seems like toxic people just love to spread their toxicity...but i'm no longer on the receiving dock. i'm doing me!


  4. Yes ma'am, do you. I am all for people doing that. I just don't want to try and do me as well. That's something I was only provided with the skills to do.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)