T. Nicole's Movie Review - Iron Man


So I decided against seeing Sex In The City and opted for seeing Iron Man. I can actually say I enjoyed the movie. It started off a little slow. I didn't know how I felt about Robert Downy Jr. playing a super hero. It was so not his role, but he did a good job. I didn't know Terrence Howard was in it either. He did an awesome job as usual. He's an actor that is not given a whole lot of credit for his works, but I do love his acting. I've been loving him since he guest starred on Living Single and playing in The American Dream; The Jackson Five. Gweneth Paltrow had a flirty, somewhat innocent role that made her kind of sexy, loll.



The special effects were spectacular in this film. Some of the modern technology that they featured truly amazed me. There is some shit that I cannot wait is sold to the public. My hands will be all over it!


Not only was the movie filled with action, it was quite humorous as well. I found myself laughing alot in the theatre. Robert Downy Jr. has a very sarcastic, dry sense of humor that seemed to go over everyone else's head, but I was laughing my ass off. I love a witty character that can insult you without the person even know their being insulted.




So for those who have not seen the movie go and see it. To me it was well worth it and I'd actually purchase it when it comes out on DVD. Yes, it was sort of your typical super-hero film, but who doesn't love an action filled film to bring back those childhood memories of Marvel comic book readings? Not to mention the awesome cast playing the role of your favorite characters.




T. Nicole rates Iron Man with 4 stars!






Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    I agree, i saw this one, and i enjoyed Robert Downey Jrs wry sense of humor...it was kind of different seeing a superhero with one, so that's what made the movie interesting. Gurl, i think you have missed your calling...movie critic!


  2. Yeah I loved this movie. I may go and see it again this weekend. I missed my calling huh? Folks would be mad at me all over the world! Lol.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)