College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
It's that time again and I need to make this as quick as possible. This is actually the 20th week I've been doing these posts. So without further adue; welcome to College Wednesday. It's here where we summarize 99% of the people you'll ever meet in college or life. This week we introduce The Fleeting Lovebirds and The Former Military Serviceman.





Fleeting Lovebirds - Comprised mainly of Freshman, these two are fresh out of high school, and are gonna be in love forever. They take all the same classes together, they've got their first apartment together, and they're inseparable. Most of the time, one of the two had a chance to a scholarship at a better school, but turned it down in the name of love. They'll sit together in class, are always the first to volunteer for group work together, and will no doubt be broken up by the end of their first year.

Barf! Love is so lame, loll. I actually had a boyfriend when I started out my first year in college. By the end of that first year, I was a lesbian. Go figure. I do think it's sweet to have a love that you've been with since high school and attempt to carry that same love throughout your college years, but most of the time it does not last. They soon realize that they want to have other options, they cheat, or like me; get turned out by a 27 year old woman and say adios to penis all together. Ha! No matter how it happens, it happens. I use to be so mad at my friends who had those sickening relationships in college. I would leave my boyfriend and want to party or spend time with the girls (now I know why), but they wanted to stay with their boyfriends and spend quality time in the dorm room. Losers. But you know what, many kudos to those who do stick it out with their high school sweethearts all the way through their college years. I know it must've been tough. Those still doing it, hang in there. Those tired of seeing that muthafucka day in and day out; let it go and find a new thrill.



Former Military Serviceman - "Well, when I was in Iraq..." *And basically media misrepresentation is the cause of virtually everything bad in society these days.*
There are so many different interpretations of what happens in Iraq. I work with a couple of dudes who went over there for about two years and I can't seem to get a clear story out of either one of them. WTF happened over there dude?! We can be having a conversation and their eyes will glass over and get all day dreamy and say some shit like, "yeah that reminds me about Iraq." Me- "Oh really? So tell me what exactly happened in Iraq. Listening to the stories on television are bogus, spill it!" He quickly shakes out of his daydreaming state, "Ah, you know…military stuff. I fought for my country." Me - "Bite me." I don't know if anyone has seen The Manchurian Candidate with Meryl Streep and Denzel Washington, but that is the shit I think happens over in Iraq, loll. Until someone tells me different, I'm running with my assumptions.
Alright see ya'll next week. Great coffee break, now back to work!
2 Responses
  1. Ha. I am one of those Love birds. though we went to different schools we made it threw. We have been together 17 years. And there are some days I get tired of his face but then I look at him from a different angle and everything is alright again.

    I have a friend that also figured out she was a lesbian in college, same scenario as yours.


  2. Lol that is good though, because it's amazing to be able to be with the same person all of those years, so I give you and your's mucho props!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)