Ball Handles
Half way in; half way out! Happy Hump Day. This week has been good to me so far. I pray that it remains that way. I had a wonderful evening yesterday and watched the 2008 BET Awards in which I did a lovely review on. I wasn't all that excited about getting up this morning, but I did so anyway with a little prayer and request for strength and will power to keep it moving.

I don't have any witty words today. No beefs within myself or with anyone else today. Well, I take that back; I did tell somebody to kick bricks and never contact me again, but that person really isn't worth my words anymore, so blah. I'm genuinely happy today. I came to an understanding with someone last night; well a couple people for that matter. I'm satisfied with these understandings because it means I have no obligations. I have no commitments to anything and I can just "chill". It doesn't get any better than that.

Aquarius - June 25, 2008

Your thinking is quite clear today, dear Aquarius, and you will find that life in general is running quite smoothly. Your watery perspective on the world and its inhabitants is very much in line with where you need to be at this time. In other words, you are doing everything exactly right. Be yourself today, and let other people adapt to your way of thinking. There is no need to keep hiding the truth of who you really are.

I've grown accustom to letting people call the shots in my friendships/relationships. I would let them handle the ball. It was just easier that way. I can adapt to anything and that’s what I did. I voiced my concerns, wants and needs and they were met. If they weren't I would find myself sacrificing. Nah, nah homie, no more of that. If a person can't give me what I want, when I want it and how I want it; I need to move around to the person that can. Right now everything has been made clear about what I want and what I don’t want. I read a MySpace message this morning from someone who may be a little confused. I'll probably have to have a talk with her this evening, in hopes of not hurting her feelings. Leading people on is not the business and I can't lie and say I haven't done it before. I know what it feels like so I don't want to do anyone like that again. The truth shall be let out on that situation.

I have a handle on my life and everything involved in it. It feels so right. I was waiting for this feeling for so long before. I didn't think the day would ever come. Loving the place where I rest my head, loving the relationship I have with God, friends and family. Loving being single and being completely in love with myself. Loving life period. This is the true definition of "being fabulous". Allen Iverson don’t have shit on me. Check my handles son.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)