Play Time Is Over
Is anybody else as tired at I am? I am so thankful that this is a short week, because I have a feeling I might not make it. My weekend was pretty long. Too much moving around and more drinking was done Friday night than anticipated. I'm not sure if anyone has played the game "Dirty Hearts", but if you haven't; don't bother trying. My dirty laundry was aired completely out in front of a few strangers and close friends and I fell flat on my face after many shots downed there after. Needless to say I could NOT feel my face the next morning. Found out later Saturday afternoon that some things were done that I don't even remember. Ah! Hate when that happens. I called myself trying to rest on Saturday and recover fully from my hangover, but I still had to go to work and chilled with a friend afterwards; which ended up in me leaving her house well after 3 am. Did I go straight home? Of course not. I finally made it home and laid out around 5 am. For some strange reason; I woke up early on Sunday morning and cleaned up my apartment. I grew tired again after I finished, but I downed a Red Bull and went to a late lunch with a friend and hung out with her for the rest of the evening. My weekend ended about 11:30 last night. *Sigh*


So here it is Monday morning and it's the end of the month! Double trouble. I have so many deadlines to meet by Thursday; I want to cry just thinking about it. The bright side is that working diligently will make my days go by faster. So whatever.



Monday, June 30, 2008



Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)



It's refreshing when you feel creative and a playful approach seems to make you more productive. But your easygoing attitude today can be deceptive. Although you can skillfully disarm someone else's aggression, you are still ready for serious business at a moment's notice. Use your ability to shift between the extremes -- lighthearted and heavy-handed -- to take command of a situation at just the right moment.


So playtime is over. I had a nice time playing though. Thanks to the ones who let me play, *winks*. Good times. However, the currents have shifted, and this week is all about business. Forgive me if I'm not my usual self. Just as a warning; approach with caution. I'm in rare form.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Eb the Celeb Says:

    interesting... going to check my horoscope....havent dine that in a while


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)