College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
Forgive me, because I am extremely sleepy right now. I suppose this is what I get for being up at all hours of the night cakin' on the phone like I'm 16 again. So I'm going to yawn my way though this one…Welcome to College Wednesday, where we summarize 99% of the people you'll ever meet in college or in life. This week we introduce The Frat Mattress and The Freakin' Disgusting C.S. Major;

The Frat Mattress - Shit…you're probably screwing her right now!

Ha! Well this was a very brief description. I'm sure we can all use our imagination with this young lady. She's into some very interest extra curricular activities. I'll just leave this one be…

The Freakin' Disgusting C.S. Major - Freakin' Disgusting Computer Science Major is the reason that you don't want to go to class. He bathes roughly once every leap year and wears the same "totally awesome" Japanese video game (the import version was so much better) shirt for half a semester at a time. No matter how far away you get from him, the stench seems to travel across the room and assault your nostrils. Freakin' Disgusting Computer Science Major has no time for the English language, and he will often ask questions that make little to no sense and lack any sort of "grammatical structure". He's the only character that can actually give Silent Foreign Curve Destroyer a run for his money on the intellectual scale, but that's only because he was probably born with knowledge of linear algebra and differential equations.

Wow, no offense to the Computer Science Majors who don’t smell and can speak well. I guess I've never met and C.S majors like this, and I'm thanking God. The last thing I want is for my nostrils to be assaulted by some unknown stench. I get irritable when I'm around smelly people and I tend to hurt feelings quicker than normal.

Man I promise to come harder than this next week. I can't feel my eyelids though, loll. I may have to indulge in a afternoon cup of coffee to carry me at least through my first job. I devote all faith in prayer this evening at my second job. Later people.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)