All Smiles
Monday morning we meet again. I actually feel good today and I opt this day to be a great one. Very big difference from the morning I had on Friday. I woke up refreshed; with a smile on my face? Ha! Did I get any this weekend? No, I was actually good this weekend. In fact, I don’t know the reason why I was and still am smiling.

I had a good weekend. Work was extremely busy on Saturday, but I was glad since I was ever so anxious to meet up with someone I've been conversing with over the past week. It was going to be my first time meeting the person who has been stealing my thoughts and sending electric waves through my brain. We were suppose to go to the movies, but we both decided against that and planned on just sitting down face to face to get to know one another better. This made me nervous of course, because I'm quite shy when it comes to my first one on one encounter with someone I'm digging. So needless to say my stomach was swarming with butterflies all the way to her house. Why? Because this person intrigues me and she challenges my thinking. I haven't had that feeling in a long time. For the past 3 years, I've been the teacher. I've been the promoter and star of every intelligent conversation. I was leading a one woman band and having this break has been delightful. I can't help to wonder how long it'll last.

You know how you meet someone and you think they're so much different from the rest, only later to find out they are just crazier than the rest, loll. So I'm not going to analyze this one so soon. I'll let things play out and take heed to those pink flags that are on the verge of turning red. A couple things spoken of and heard in a conversation we shared last night turned me off just a tad, but they can be over looked. I do realize that my views, principles and every being is something that cannot be matched. So for me to expect her to be a certain way just because I am would be absurd. I'll stop writing on this one for the moment, because I don’t want to stick my foot in my mouth, loll. So more on this Aquarius VS Aries adventure later.

This weekend was quite lovely and I'm not even mad that it ended faster than anticipated. I hope this day will be a productive and blessed one for all of my family, friends and loved ones. I will try my best to be back later with the weekly quote. Happy Monday.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. i remember that great feeling of meeting someone new and being excited about it. i hope all works out for you two (if thats what you want)...go slow and enjoy the ride!

    *did that sound vulgar?*


  2. Lmao! Yes it did sound vulgar, but I like it either way, lol. Going slow is the key and I plan to stick with that route.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)