My 100th Post!!! Dig That Homie!

In only a short three months, I'm now publishing my 100th blog! Back in May I decided to stop blogging on MySpace and Downelink, because nobody on both of those sites really felt me per se. I had heard of BlogSpot before via a couple of friends, but never really checked it out. But when I did! I was hooked. I just had to open up an account on here. I couldn't stop reading people's blogs and I found myself so intrigued at how in-depth people get in their posts. Picture blogs, music blogs, literature blogs, I was totally stoked!

At first I was kind of beat about nobody really reading my words, because I had seem some people with like 200 comments on their blogs, but I quickly got over that. I realized that someone is ALWAYS reading my blog and that this is a form of therapy for me. My own words can't even express how passionate I am about writing. It helps keep my sanity and it paints a picture of my soul through the ink that I disperse from my mind. It is here that I touch the hearts of other people, that I express my inner feelings, and pave the way for time to "work things out" for me.

I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to check me out for the past 3 months. I don’t plan on going anywhere, anytime soon. So if this is your very first visit; get comfortable. My 200th post will be here before you know it!

"The journey of the word hustler is ever going; mark my words."



3 Responses
  1. Miss Mika Says:

    You've done 100 post in 3 months!?!?!?!? I am working on my 6 month and barely have 60 post!!! You have been writing your butt off!!

    I am always intrigued by your blogs. I might not always comment (because a lot of times it would simply be me reiterating what you've already said because on a lot of things, we are here <>), but I am always reading

    Happy 100!!! Look forward to reading the next 100!!!


  2. Lol, yeah I know sometimes when I start writing; I can't stop. I am so glad that you read my blogs girl. I really do appreciate it. Girl I can't wait to you make it to 100, loll. I love your posts, especially the Monday ones!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)