???

Normally I don’t blog on Saturdays, but I use the time that I do have to try to catch up on all of my favorite blogs to read. However today I feel a little indifferent. My senses are intensified and I feel like I have something remarkable to share with the world and I just don’t know what it is. I just got off the phone with a really good friend of mine whom I haven’t spoken with in about a month now. The very last conversation that we had prior to the one today was ended on a bad not in my behalf. It just led me to believe that things can change so much in over a small amount of time. I mean I look back over these past four weeks and I seem to have a whole new perspective on life. I haven’t had any traumatic event take place in my life or anything like that, but I just feel different. And it feels good.

Aquarius - August 23, 2008
Things may seem a bit surreal for you today, dear Aquarius, so don't take other people's chatter too seriously. Today is a day to reach out and touch someone. Pick up the phone and dial it. It is a good day to share your dreams with others, despite how far-fetched they may sound. Others may look at you as if you have three heads, but as long as you are being honest with yourself, there is no reason for you to be shy about sharing.

So when I was talking to my friend and catching up on what’s been going in with here over these weeks; it’s revealed that her and her baby were in the hospital for a couple days. Both she and her baby are just fine and I am thankful of that. Sometimes when you listen to someone explain an experience that they’ve gone through, it humbles you in some way.

I am standing here on a podium in front of a billion people and I am trying to find the words to express this indescribable feeling. There is a question mark on everyone’s face and I am the only person on earth with the answer to this mystery question. I wonder what this means. I was talking to the love of my life today who also happens to be an Aquarius and she shared with me the best way she could the surreal feelings that she felt when she woke up this morning. That is weird within itself, having someone you adore share with you the EXACT feelings that you’re feeling. I get tingles down my spine every time I think about that.

I’m in rare form today and I will be back later when I figure out how to digest these indescribable feelings.

To be continued…
1 Response
  1. Mizrepresent Says:

    Gurl, that is wonderful, glad to see bright things happening for you. Moments of clarification are special and meaningful in every way.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)