College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
I almost forgot it was Wednesday! I'm getting all excited thinking tomorrow was Friday. Clearly I have lost my mind. So yeah, welcome to College Wednesday where we summarize 99% of the people you'll ever meet in college or in life. This week we introduce The Just Doing This For The Free Housing R.A. and The Just Happy To Be Away From Her Dysfunctional Family For A Semester Girl.

Just Doing This For The Free Housing R.A. - This RA just says hi and bye to the residents. Decorates the bulletin board and complete the minimal number of required programs. This R.A. is cool as shit, but makes it clear they are only there for the free housing.

Yeah this R.A. really was cool when I was in college. She didn't make us participate in those dumb ass dorm "floor activities"; stupid decorating contests, board game night, pajama sleep over, pot lucks, ect. I mean seriously I hated my R.A. the freshman year; first semester. She always wanted to have a pot luck. I'm in college, I DON'T HAVE SHIT TO BRING! Unless you want a package of roasted chicken Ramen noodles, and back then I wasn't trying to give those up. Times were hard! But mannnn when my spring semester rolled around; the new R.A. was my ace boon coon. She helped me sneak all the liquor into my dorm room. She bought my bootleg cd's and brought me in some business. She smoked with me, skipped class with me; we were tight. Everybody loved her. She didn't give a damn and loved the free housing. She hated doing those bullshit activities. She would leave the activities she coordinated 10 minutes after it started. Hm, I wonder if she's still a R.A. lmao! Terrorizing the freshmen.

Just Happy To Be Away From Her Dysfunctional Family For A Semester Girl - Jhtbafhdffasg is usually the happiest person on campus. She doesn't take parties for granted. If there are five parties going on simultaneously, she's somehow having the time of her life at all five. She won't disrupt class with any senseless questions, although it may take some time to get use to her everlasting smile, she makes an awesome friend. Always optimistic until winter break rolls around and you have to drag her out of her dorm kicking and screaming.

Okay now this was the girl on campus with her dorm room fully decked out and stocked 5 days before anyone arrived for the fall semester. You wonder how and why she got there so fast. Then during the course of the semester; you see how damn happy she is. She appreciates college a little bit too much. She is down for WHATEVER as long as it's on campus. When you get homesick, she will quickly drag you to the nearest party just to avoid you asking any questions about her home. She has a crap load of money on her student Id card. Her home is on campus. She will be down to go anywhere for spring break; except home. She'll stay the entire break on campus exploring the small ass university town. When we all come back from break, she's discovered at least 3 new bars down in redneck Ville. Knowing good and damn well that we'll all be lynched if we showed up there. At the end of the year, she'll make sure her family picks her up 3 days late and meets her as far away from campus as possible. She's super embarrassed by her family and we'll never know why.

Man I wish I had free housing, so I wouldn't have to work both these jobs and just chill. Ha! Too bad. Gotta get back to work ya'll. See ya next week!
1 Response
  1. This post is soooo true lol. When I was in college we had both of these people present and you described them PERFECTLY!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)