The Backstabbers
"They smile in your face. All the while they want to take your place. The backstabbers."


We all know some. We've been involuntarily drug into the tangled web of deceit spun by them. They grin from ear to ear in front of your face, but behind your back; they're dogging you out. They are running to people that you know trying to demote you in anyway possible. They are NOT voting for you and they are not apart of your campaign. They are the MOLE, America's Player and the weakest link. Man oh man.

Why do people stab you in the back though? I mean if you think about it; this person has to be full of fear. We already know that they are angry and jealous, because you are doing something with your life that they cannot do. That has to suck, I'm sure. I mean being incompetent is never a good thing. It's like having erectile dysfunction and you're trying to get your groove back. Ya just ain't got it. So you start to hate the person that does have it. You run your own campaign against that person. You start to spread rumors about that person to people that are close to them. You come up with all sorts of lies to make this person look bad. You take your unproven assumptions and you blow them up. Oh you've got them now; or so you think. However the joke is still on you. You still are incompetent and can't get it up. Oh don't get it twisted though; you're fucking. You're just fucking yourself.

Apparently, I've become famous online. My name is in all types of false and fabricated stories. I understand how pathetic people's lives truly are, but damn do you have to take me down with you? I know the answer to that; yes you do. I know, I know. It's okay. You have nothing else better to do than to jump into instant messages with people that you see close to me and try to throw me under the bus. Gosh, I'm flattered and all, but your attempts are not working. The people you are trying to persuade are not buying your lies. Oh but wait, you make sure to smile in my face though. You make sure to pretend like everything is all good between you and I. You're reading this blog as we speak and you know I'm talking about you, but you're going to play it off as if this is not your character that I'm dissecting. What's that called? Oh, denial.

Well, I guess I will declare this as another victory. I've done something in my life that has lit the fire under someone else's ass. People are making moves all in the name of me. Tamica Nicole. I love it! I'll keep doing what it is that I do, so you can keep up the work in following me. Keep my name on your lips and running off your fingertips. Having my ego stroked always feels good. Give me some more baby!


Tamica Nicole for President! Campaign on that haters.
1 Response
  1. thanks for putting all what I have been feeling on this post!!

    its like you are speaking from my heart!!

    i am currently going through this as we speak!!

    but you knwo I am tired and I am no longer going to waste time on unworthy folk and the ones that live in denial!!!

    im gonna get my blessings and nothing is gonna stand in the way of it!! so i say hi to the haters!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)