Mirrors - T. Nicole Movie Review
So me and my homies Ms. Kisses and T-Redd decided to go grab a bite to eat and take in a movie on Friday night. We had all mentioned that we wanted to see a particular movie, because we all dig a good scary movie. Our movie of choice was Mirrors.



*sigh. Well first of all we went to a 12:15 am show, because we wanted to eat first and it was still packed even at that show. We all vowed never go to that that theatre again, because it has become a HOT MESS. I was on edge and in rare form due to the strong martini I had at dinner. I shouldn't have done that; I don’t know how to act when I'm slightly intoxicated. So everything that happened got on my damn nerves and yes I voiced it. However, I could not blame the liquor on how horrible this movie was. Coming from the makes of The Hills Have Eyes; I expected more.

Wack ass cast as follows..


KIEFER SUTHERLAND



PAULA PATTON
(Robin Thicke's fine ass wife)

AMY SMART


Nobody screamed, nobody jumped, nobody did a damn thing during this movie. In fact the people sitting next to me were on their first date and chose to take the idle time to get to know one another. I heard all about the girl's family history and background. I heard about the guy's schooling situations and pet peeves. I started to ask them both some compatibility questions, but decided against it. That would've been rude. About as rude as them talking that damn loudly in the theatre. Anyway….this is about all the movie consisted of….

Whomp, whomp! People see scarier things when they look at themselves in the mirror every morning. No offense, but you know it's true. Needless to say, don't waste your money people. It ain't worth it!

T. Nicole rates Mirrors with 1 Star!!



Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Eb the Celeb Says:

    I have not been to the movies since SATC... and from this previews this wasn't going to get me in there anyway


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)