Mica Loves The Kids????
Everyone who knows me understands my sentiments on kids. I can't stand them ya'll. However they love to be around me if I accidently end up in the same vicinity of them. And it's not like I'm super sweet to them either. Maybe they take me being mean and grouchy as comedy. Who knows? It's always like that. *Sigh*

My friend who use to work at the same company as I brought her 9 month old son up to the office to visit. I remember when she was pregnant and she use to ask me everyday, "Tamica are you SURE you don't want any kids?" She did it to irritate me for her own sick pleasures, loll. Elijah is so cute though. I was happy to see my friend and when I saw the little bugger I couldn't help but to smile. He is a very happy baby. He kept laughing and tried to feed me slobbered down crackers. Ugh. I let him sit in my seat and do some of my work…which ended up in him damn near crashing the computer. Smh.








I can't like some kids are cute. But I think they are at their cutest when they are sleeping and just for the simple fact that THEY AREN'T MINE! Omg, I would SO be an unfit mother. I'm surprised my niece and nephew survived their first summer with me. Boy did we struggle! I was reading a blog earlier about marriage and I've never dreamed of a big wedding. Married with kids, ha! Fuck no, that's not for me. I think it's a beautiful thing, when it works and two people succeed at it. Don't get me wrong. But for Tamica Nicole, I'll pass. People keep saying that I'm only 24 and I'll change my mind. Well I'm a woman who is very stuck in here ways. I've had the same "I wanna barf" attitude about it as far back as I can remember and it hasn't changed yet. Who knows though, maybe people are right. By the time I'm 30 I'll be married with 3 kids and dog.

This is so surreal! Me, a man, and some kids?! GTFO! Bring on the turkey baster, because this is NOT how it's going down!
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. you and me are right here on this one. im telling you. i was feeling BM on the whole day care center to beat the hell out of them...


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)