What Have You Been Up To? - Weekly Re-Cap
Tgif ya'll! It's been a rather rainy day, but it has gone well all the same. I would say that this week has been a life altering one. I think that every week should be, honestly speaking. If we don't learn something each day and have some type of personal growth, what have we done with our time? When people ask me "Mica, how have you been?" Or "Mica, what have you been up to?" I don't even have enough time to reply. Truth of the matter is that I've been up to so much. I am living life accordingly with the changes made in my personal growth. As routine as I am, my life is forever changing.

I have accepted another lesson in love and in life this week. Acceptance is my life's task and I am willing to accept just that. I came to realize that I am my own soul mate and that the romantic relationships that I get involved in are merely compliments to what I have built within already.

To the ones that passed through my life this week; thank you. I appreciate the lessons you've taught me. You will not be forgotten, because your teachings will be carried forth through me. Thank you.

So, on to the weekend baby!! My family reunion is tomorrow and I am sort of looking forward to it. I am not going to lie, I just want some good food ya'll. Man oh man! I have taken a vacation day off on Monday and I plan to visit with a couple friends, do some shopping and cleaning. Its off to the movies with my friends to see Mirrors; starring Robin Thicke's fine ass wife. So expect a movie review, ya'll know how I do.

I wish everyone a well weekend ahead and to be safe. Oh and drive slow homie; folks getting pulled over! I can testify!
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)