Finally Here - Weekly Re-Cap
I feel like I've been blogging all damn day. However, I couldn't let the day go by without doing my weekly re-cap. This week has finally come to an end and the BED is calling my name in more ways than one; if you get my drift. Smh, I won't go there though. Don’t wanna offend anybody, ya'll know how concerned I am with doing that.

This week I've learned how unimpressed I am with a lot of people in my life and most of the entertainment supplied by society is blah, blah, blah. The word of the week was monkeys and I have seen a lot of them this week. I'm not impressed, but boy did I have a knee slapping time watching them do their tricks. I now view life as a big table and a lot of people are bringing the same thing to it. There is no such thing as originality or uniqueness anymore. Ah! Switch this shit up, please!

After going through this week, I've decided to catch my feelings and bring them to a hault for a particular woman, because let's just say I need a little bit more proof of purchase. Trusting someone is a hard thing for me to do and I just don’t want any déjà vu occurrences here. So the feeling of infatuation is great and all however, some more cards need to be flipped over on this table.

Anywho, I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. And for those of you who are sexually backed up like I am, please go get some. I don't feel like dealing with no ones attitudes come Monday morning! Peace.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)