Black Magic
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but word will never hurt me!" This is a damn lie. Words are the most powerful weapons humans are equipped with. Sometimes the thing we say to people; especially those we love, can cause them to alter their lives in a negative way. Say for instance, if at a very young age you love to sing and this is all you do around the house. That is until your mother or father comes home one night extremely tired from work. They mean no harm, but they are tired and cranky. In this state they quickly to tell you to shut up and that your voice is annoying the hell out of them. They tell you that you don't sound good and to go to your room. You then may never sing again, because you think that your voice will annoy everyone that hears it. You become shy when asked to sing a song and you're pulled down, because of what was said by your tired mother or father. It's called Black Magic.

We all are magicians. Some of us mean no harm, and some are just down right vindictive and will throw verbal daggers at you just to pull you down purposely. Words are more magical when they are coming out of the mouths of family, friends, or lovers. You expect these people to be delicate with your feelings and to support you 100%. We all know that sometimes even these people can be your worse enemies. Some of our closest friends in life are only here to watch you fall down. Sad huh? Goodness, I hope I don't have any friends in my life like that right now. You never know though. I don’t put anything past anyone now days. These close ones will study you, listen to you and memorize your every button. They will go out of their way to push those buttons that they know for a fact will slow you down in some way. Man oh man; that's that Black Magic.


Aquarius - August 21, 2008

There is no tolerance for laziness today, dear Aquarius. Get up and get moving. You may feel like you are in a mud puddle, and can't escape. Pull yourself up and wash yourself off. Get to work. You can accomplish a great deal as long as you keep a positive attitude. Steer clear of people who are negative and critical. They'll be the ones pulling you back down into the mud.


It seems that no one's word now days are impeccable. People say what they want at their own convenience. It's I love you one day and then the next day they are telling you to never speak to them again. They want you in their live forever that morning and they cheat on you that night. What happened to what they said earlier? You never know who is playing the role of a crab in a barrel. People secretly throw shade on another person's shine every single day. We call these haters right? They use that black magic.

I went to bed ticked off last night, not at what someone did to me, but because I let it tick me off to the point that I went to sleep with it in the brain. So naturally I woke up in a fairly foul mood. These are the days I travel to work in complete silence, do some cleaning and redecorating in my head. I refuse to walk into my office with personal problems hanging over my head. So far this has been an emotional week, but hey all women go through it. So keeping the positive thoughts and steering clear from negative people is definitely what's best for me this week.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Don't let them people dictate how you walk in life. because if what they say does affect you, then they've just won.

    I'm not saying to ignore them (cuz i know this is impossible to do). but you can choose when you show your feelings. wait til they are no where around and do what you do (I like to cry...make me feel so much better when people who act like they care throw them verbal daggers (as you call them).

    Keep doing you, ma.

    Oh, where do you get your horoscopes from?


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)