Til' The Wheels Fall Off
It is FRIDAY!!! And it's cold in Texas; I'm not feeling it. This week went by super fast for me. I don¢t celebrate the holidays or anything like that, but I do look forward to the time off next week. Growing up as a Jehovah's Witness with my mom, I never celebrated, but I've always had my own personal way of living. I have disappointed my mom on many occasion, because I'm not actually practicing the religion. I have belief in it, but the kind of person I am and my life style, just won't sit well with the J-Dubs! Ridiculed and out casted, loll. They hate me, whatever. So Thanksgiving is next week, and I have never had a REAL Thanksgiving in all of my 24 years, but I always manage to get some sympathy from whatever female(s) I'm talking to this time of year, and get my hand on some food! Can't wait for that. Really on my time off, I plan on spending some time with my family and doing some much needed work on my novel. Anyway, all that is next week. Let me re-cap this week.

Of course, everyday that goes by in our lives we learn something new. Either about ourselves, our friends, or our family. Life just brings on new beginnings everyday. I mean if your life doesn't do that for you; you're a boring cuntbag, period. I mean a person who is truly living, never stops learning, ya dig? "So while you were hanging out, down the street, doing the same ol' thing that you did last week. I was off inside the lab knittin' my speech. All you haters do is sleep, ya'll can rest in peace." That's right, I'm a Cool Kid, and this is why I do these weekly re-caps, just to go over all that I've learned during the course of my hectic work weeks. My life is nothing less than interesting, as a lot of people's whose blogs I tap into as well. All you folks are interesting to say the least.

This week I have realized that I have some ride or die folks in my life man. I mean, I can put a person through hell and back. I'm a beast with it, seriously. However, there was one person who I never thought would last this long in the world of Mica. She is holding on strong, I mean like the last woman standing. DeeJay is doing her thing man. She is making me focus on her and only her, even when I don¢t want to. Sometimes, I feel bad, because I am like super jerkish to this girl, and she brushes it off like it's nothing and she keeps talking to my horrible ass. This week, I have learned to let my guard down with her. She has been doing all of this hollering for almost 2 years, and I've finally slowed down to actually make out what she's saying. I just always thought shortie had a problem saying bye bye, which 2Pac said is just another hazard of being a fly guy. Well, I'm kinda glad she hasn't said bye bye; I sorta dig her. You didn't hear that from me though. So shout out to DeeJay. Go DeeJay!! That's my DeeJay! ;]

I also found out that my bestie is being laid off come March '09. I have really admired how strong she is being, and positive about the whole thing. She has come along way as we've grown up into our adulthood. I was so proud of her when she got this job and stuck with it for over a year. She rode it until the wheels fell off. She always has a plan, and I'm not worried about the fact that she won't be employed, because she is already on her grind in finding another job. She graduates from college next month, and she is about to hit the ground running. That's my ride or die friend, and anybody who sleeps on her, including the company that is letting her go, are damn fools. She is the queen of million dollar plans and ideas, and when that window or door of opportunity opens; she'll be laughing at all those clowns on her way to the bank.

It's common sense that if we want to hold on to something, we must take care of it. Take responsibility and do what we need to do to hold things together. So, if I'm going to ride something until the wheels fall off, I must make sure that I do all I can do to hold that sucker tight so that those wheels won't even think about falling off for years and years and years to come. I can't say I have been doing that with my job. It has becoming harder and harder to keep my head in this whole customer service part-time gig. I have been slacking big time. We had a team meeting yesterday, and they are really cracking the whip on people not "thinking customer first". Ugh! It's hard being a person like me, who genuinely doesn't give a fuck, trying to play the role as a representative that genuinely cares. So in order to ride this job until the wheels fall off, I need to get my act right. I am under new supervision now, and I think things will get better, because she seems to be a pretty good one. We shall see.

So now I have the weekend to regroup myself and get ready for another week come Monday. I do hope that everyone has a great weekend. Whatever you have your heart in, working hard on, shooting your prayers up in the name of; ride that sucker until the wheels fall off!

Mica. Nookie; the alias
Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. haha
    OMG i dont know how you do it.

    Customer service is for those extra happy all of the time people...not me.

    when i worked customer service and was a manager in macy's i realized how TRULY stupid people are ...and began to get annoyed easily...

    that stayed with me after i quit; (to go away to an out of state school) i still get easily annoyed


  2. chinksz Says:

    oo.. i cant see how yu did customer service for THIS long. I guess playing nice all day for a check entitles you to be how ever fckin rude you want to be on your free time. lol. Girl i just realized i've been knowing you for several holiday seasons... One of these holidays you're gonna come to my house and have thanksgiving dinner with me. Whenever i get a house...

    and tell your friend to keep her head up. She's a college graduate. She'll be okay. Ugh. Being grown up is soo hard!


  3. Super Woman - It is a challenge, but its only my part-time job. I actually have to work another hectic job 8 hours before I even get to the customer service one. So I'm already on edge by the time I get there, loll. People truly are stupid, and I had that figured out before I started the job, but this only confirms it, lol.

    Chinksz - Yes!!! I have the right to be an asshole in my freetime! Thank you for granting me that option, lol. Wow, yeah we have known one another for quite some time. I can't wait to whichever Thanksgiving that may be that I get that invite ;)


  4. . Says:

    I want to start by saying good luck to your bestie. She doesn't sound like she'll need it, but I wish it to her just the same.
    I was definitely tickled by the section on DeeJay. I'm positive that you don't make it easy for her to be around you and two years is a long time. I'm glad you were finally able to drop your walls a bit and let her in. Knowing a little about you tells me that was a huge step. Hopefully progress continues to be made and she doesn't make you regret that move.


  5. Mizrepresent Says:

    Hey gurl,

    You've been awarded....check out my blog!


  6. Shay - I don't know, lol. I mean as a friend, I felt it was really time to let her all the way in. She's been put through enough on my behalf, loll.

    Miz - Girl, I can't wait to go see what my reward is!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)