College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
Ahhh I have soooo slacked off on my blogging schedule. I'm ashamed and disappointed in myself. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day anymore for me. Now that I have to wait until I get home to blog, I don't even feel like it by that time. I need a blog vitamin, something to give me the strength to post after 9:00 pm. Any who, here we are again at College Wednesday, where we summarize 99% of the people that you'll ever meet in college or in life. This week we introduce Mr. Touchy Feely and Mr. Uncertainty.


Mr. Touchy Feely - Usually male, and often a variant of the creepy stalker. Likes to keep a hand on you at all times, especially if you are romantically involved. Hasn't yet decided if he's gay, but definitely hasn't proven his straightness either.

Ugh, please get your hands off me. I for one have never liked to be touched by people I was not extremely close with. Sooooo that left NOBODY TOUCHING ME! People don't wash their asses, let alone their hands. I work with enough sick muthafuckas to prove that one. I did go to school with a dude like this though. He could not speak to you with out laying his hands on you. It wasn't ever a light touch, but a caress. Why was this dude randomly caressing me in class?! Like why could he not have said what he had to say from over there? Did he have to make his point clear by twirling his fingers through my hair?! I made a mistake in giving him a hug one day, because the dude was not bad looking, I just didn't feel like being caressed every damn day. I gave him this hug expecting it to end in like 1 second. He held me like it was our honeymoon night after the newly wed sex. I mean straight up embraced my ass SOFTLY! AHHHH!! He did this to all the girls though. Now, that dude was Mr. Touchy Feely, hands down!



Mr. Uncertainty - Mr. Uncertainty isn't rally that bad a guy to have class with; as he's virtually guaranteed never to disrupt the class proceedings. Even when the teacher asks him a question directly, he'll attempt to deflect it through a magical combination of stuttering, fumbling, and vague sentences that trail off in the middle. He probably doesn't take very good notes, but he's there every day in hopes of making up for the fact. he probably has at least two majors and a third concentration that he's considering, but it's all perpetually up in the air since he doesn't really know what he wants to do. Because of this, you'll almost never see him in an advanced level class, since he's always going back and satisfying the core requirements for a different major.

Dude is super annoying, that's all I'm going to say.




Yeah, if you haven't figured it out by now, it's Thursday. A day late and a dollor short. Story of my fuckin' life kid!
3 Responses
  1. hmmm i know too many touch feely people. But there are those certain people who when they touch you to talk to you it makes you feel kinda uncomfortable

    MY PROFESSOR who is missing two of his fingers always wants to post THAT HAND on MY SHOULDER when he's talking to me....and i cant focus on what he's saying because im too busy wondering why it had to be that hand and what the hell happened to Those two fingers....

    *Sigh*


  2. Charles Says:

    Touchy feely people are the worst. My previous supervisor used to wink at me when she was talking, and that irked the shit out of me. I was like 'yo, you got some shit in your eye?' And she was always giving hugs and shit...which weirded me the eff out.

    I'm mad at Super Woman and the 3 fingered Professor tho...thats funny as hell...

    -Charles


  3. Mizrepresent Says:

    lol, but i feel u gurl...touchy feely people can get on your last nerve...just like i was at a Jazzmine Sullivan concert and Maxweii and Mr. Jungle Fever, whitec man to my right kept rubbing up against me. I let him have a few rubs for the Hennessy shot he bought me and my BFF, but dayum...enuf is enuf!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)