My Tuesday Rambles Episode 1
I just had the worse cup of coffee in my life this morning. Never ever try vanilla spiced rum creamer. Omg!

Yesterday evening seemed like it would never end. It was like pitch black outside come 6:00. I was waiting for C.S.I Miami to come on for hours and hours on end! Of course when it came on, I went straight to sleep. Needless to say, I'll be catching the full episode on CBS.com tonight at work.

I really need to start really writing again. I feel like I have completely fallen off over the past couple of months. I need to pick back up on my online short stores. The Nikki Memoirs and The Cure. People were actually following those, and I have let them down. I'm sorry!

It's funny how Ms. Jamaica sees me and won't say two words to me now. Well, that's a two way street, she knows that I don¢t have anything to say to her either. However, she tells a mutual friend of ours that she acted like an asshole toward me, but she won't apologize. Mmkay. It's nice to know that it's okay to portray the characteristics of a seven year old now days. That's a Sagittarius for you though.

I really need to go get my oil changed and my breaks fixed. I have put it off long enough. I just hate dealing with car stuff! Ugh!

I think "sour puss" finally got the hint and decided to hit the bricks. I know I was hard on her, but some people just don't understand where you are coming from until you talk to them crazy. I'm sure she's a great girl, but just not the girl for me. I wish her well, but Mica has got to go! Peace.



So me and my crew have decided to plan our first trip to Vegas this Spring. I hope they follow through with it. I have been wanting to go to Vegas for as long as I can remember. I was suppose to go for my 21st birthday, but um clearly that was years ago and I never made it. So perhaps for my 25th we can get this right. I want one of those "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" stories NOT to tell!



David Banner is an idiot. The end.

I'm not feeling this month's bloggers book club selection; White Lines. Urban lit just does not tickle my tit. The fact that it takes major drug lords, prostitution, and flashy project living to get black people to read irks me. The whole Triple Crown Production series of urban books makes my skin crawl. Although, I don¢t think White Lines is a TCP book, but still. I'm going to try and suck this up and read anyway.





Ya'll please don't tell anyone, but that Do Da Stanky Leg song is my shit!!! I secretly love this song. Me, my bestie and her girlfriend were doing this over the weekend looking like complete idiots! I loved it! "Bitch I'm wired up! Do da stanky leg, do da stanky leg!!! Now hit da dance flo and do da stanky leg, do da stanky leg!!"

I'm trying to give Miss. Mika a run for her money in this whole random blog thing, loll. My initial plan was to do these random posts on Tuesday, since it is the worse day out of my week, and I have a lot of shit to say. However, my OCD is kicking my ass right now though, because random is something that I am not! I'll need a paramedic by the time I press publish post.

I wonder if my co-workers are still reading my blog. I wonder how they like me now! Ha, ha. Lames.

Dude, I miss my mommy. Work just isn't the same knowing she is not downstairs working her little heart away. I hope her interview went well yesterday with the animal hospital. I'll have to call her later and find that out.

Having to wait and post these blogs that I write during the day when I get home BLOWS! But hey, I'm still writing, so it doesn't matter, ya dig?!
3 Responses
  1. Miss Mika Says:

    I read that blog about your mom's interview and how you helped her... way to go Mica's Mom!!! I hope her second went better than the first and that she will have good news to share with you when you do talk to her.

    You are going to have a blast in Vegas. Much sure you roll the dice one time for me. I will actually be heading that way myself in June for a natural gathering (natural hair). There is always so much to do there! You will have a ball. And whatever you do... keep it all there when you leave :)

    LOL @ you giving me a run for my money. Well go ahead with your bad self girl. With this post, you are off to a great start.


  2. Yeah, I'm super happy for my mommy. I'm just glad she is happy now, yanno? She's not tripping if she doesn't get the job, but she will know for sure by the end of the week.

    I can't wait for Vegas girl. I hope you have fun at the natural gathering. That sounds interesting to say the least. I probably won't know what to do first when I touchdown.

    Lol, I'm glad you liked my random post, I really do plan to stick with them every Tuesday.


  3. Not EVERY triple crown production book is horrible drug selling whoring kingpin shoot em up die nigga bam bam books

    I have actually read a handful of good TCP books. BUT TCP No Longer exists.

    Umm You ever read the Dutch Trilogy? Even though it has alot of drugs and money its a GREAT book and i dont like them ghetto books so trust me its good.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)