Honest Blogger Round II


Thanks to Mizrepresent for awarding me with my 2nd Honest Blogger award. Coming from one of my favorite writers, this means alot. So thank you so much girl! The award was sent to you before I, and it was HONESTLY deserved.



The award is given to sites that:
* inspire you
* make you smile and laugh
* give amazing information
* are a great read
* have an amazing design
* and/or any other reason that makes them Uber Amazing!
So here are the 5 people who are guaranteed to get me fired from my job!!
5.) Wiz
Now these 5 talented people are fairly new to my spot, and they've been keeping me intrigued non-stop since I set foot in their blog world. Keep on doing what you're doing ya'll. Mica likes!!!
To everybody else who has been holding my attention down since I graced this site with my presence, I'm still reading. Check them out as well!
T.Nicole © 2008
10 Responses
  1. chinksz Says:

    woooohooo! im chinksz and im number one! I feel like im finally being accepted in this world of blogging@ Go ME!!!


  2. Lmaoo! Yes, you've proven yourself!!! You know I LOVE your blogs!


  3. WiZ Says:

    i wanna thank my mom...God and my fans.

    omg....i just speechless. even though i'm 5th...not a lot of persons can grace this award. thank you all


  4. WiZ Says:

    yo...i still smiling from this one. (sob). i feel so special. thanks.


  5. Wiz - lmao, it was in no particular order. You deserve it, I love your blogs! Pull yourself together though, lmao.


  6. ill;kinda Says:

    thats dope. congrats :)


  7. Miss Mika Says:

    Gotta represent for the Mica/Mika's out there :)

    :( The Flyyest left us girl. Did you see her last post? I am heartbroken about that.


  8. ill;kinda - thanks! I love your blogs as well!

    Miss Mika - Yes we do have to represent. Oh and I did read that this morning. Damn shame. People are dropping out like flies ;[


  9. . Says:

    awww tank you; but you know you holding it down!
    i wuv you muah


  10. You are very welcome! Had to give the folks some love that keep me entertained through out my day.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)