My Tuesday Rambles Episode 3


I am totally wrapped up into the season 5 L Word DVD.

I'm mad Pam Grier looks like a beached whale though.

I can't stand nosey people. I mean if you have to go out of your way to jump into someone's conversation, then you're being nosey. I have a co-worker who jumps over the cubicle into whatever conversation we are having in our group. NOBODY IS TALKING TO YOU!!! STAY OVER THERE!! Now, when I say this out loud to her, she's always calling me mean, but my thing is; why are you listening that hard? Ugh, I can't stand her.

Man, I can't stand weak females. I dig a woman with a backbone. One that can stand up for herself, and is not easily intimidated by anyone. One that holds her ground, and can back up any argument with intelligence and authority.
My book White Lines, finally came in the mail this week. I'm still not feeling this 'strung out on drugs, fast Brooklyn girls, prostitution, king pin' book. It degrades black people so much, but hey that's what my people want to read.
There are two movies that I am looking forward to seeing...


Cadillac Records





Notorious




I think it's cool that Wanda Sykes came out. When I saw her in the airport out here earlier this year, my gay-dar went off, so it wasn't a big surprise. I know the whole thing going on in California has upset a lot of people, so more and more people are coming out. One of the things she mentioned in an interview was "You know, I don't really talk about my sexual orientation. I didn't feel like I had to. I was just living my life, not necessarily in the closet, but I was living my life." I totally feel that, and live by those same words myself. I don't have to let the world know that I'm gay, because it's not necessarily the world's business.


Somebody called me "Hurricane Tamica" today. She said that I constantly tear down her character, and that she's always having to defend herself. I feel like a jerk, needless to say. Ugh!


I am more excited about Nicklebacks new CD release, than I am about Beyonce. I'm getting kind of sick of her.

My daddy made some kick ass gumbo this weekend! I can't wait to get home and tear into it either.

I spent $21.00 bucks to fill up my tank this weekend. Gas has dropped down to $1.75 on my side of town.

The end of the month is just around the corner, and I know it is going to kick my ass. Bring it on though!
5 Responses
  1. Beyonce is going to cause me to get into alot of fights with flamboyant gay men ....

    I was going to take the head off of this boy today in class because he kept singign single ladies and "Diva" ...

    Im still mad about it that i hope not to see him the rest of the day ....


  2. Miss Mika Says:

    I don't know what it is but I am not feeling Beyonce's new singles. I think I am getting kind of sick of her to. That isn't to take away from the fact that the girl is bad (in a good way), but I think that she is over played. Let us miss her a bit and then she can come back!

    I love me some Nickelback!

    << Don't want to see Notorious. The only reason I would is because Angela Bassett is in it. Cadillac Records looks pretty good though. Star studded cast for sure.

    I didn't know that Ms Sykes came out, but to be honest I kinda suspected it, just like I suspect it about Queen Latifah. But because she is gay doesn't change a thing about how I feel about her. She is still a super funny lady.

    Good randomness Mica!


  3. chinksz Says:

    oh em gee. 1.75 for gas though? Thats amazing. I need to come home and get a damn job. Im tired of being broke in atlanta with no damn car.


  4. Mizrepresent Says:

    Hey gurl, whatup! Dayum i am so glad to be able to connect that i just don't know what to do or say...but i just wanted to say "what's up!" Hang in there, and i am thankful for blog peeps like you!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    lawd knows how peaceful it was when homegirl was on hiatus then she comes back and there goes the uproar.
    Nickelback is the shit, been the shit,always will be the shit, and thats that.
    cadillac records im excited about that that hag is in it kinda spoils it for me beyonce just dosnt seem powerful enough for that role but perhaps its just me.
    And notorious just seems bootleg its like the cast us not even hard enough i mean were talking about big and pac for shits sake i mean lawd knows after all this shit talking imma carry my ass out there and analyze the situation for myself but you know sister had to get her feelings out.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)