My Thursday Rambles Episode 2
Well for starters my mommy got the job! Her first day was today, and I am super proud of her! Go mom!

Super proud of my other friend for making the decision of chunking the deuce. I hope that where she is heading next treats her a little bit better. I'm sure it will.


T-Pain's cd comes out today. Thr33 Rings. Even though, he looks like a damn fool, I actually want to hear the cd. I'll be downloading it to my iPod tonight.

I wish my best friend wouldn't take on the junk in other peoples lives. She spends too much time worrying about why other folks aren't doing what they need to be doing. As long as she has her shit together, that¢s all that matters.

I have been spending too much time in the Ebony Gay Lesbian chat room on AOL. I believe it's time to take my annual 6 month hiatus. I know the same clowns will be in there on my return.




Kenny Latimore looks like some sort of creature in his new video. However the man can SANG his ass off.



It's hard to tell if a man is gay or straight now days, with the new dances out in Texas. They are twisting more than the females.

pumps and dunks Pictures, Images and Photos


I need to rebuild my wardrobe. I cross-dress, loll, so I need two wardrobes. My tom boy apparel and my feminine apparel.

Deejay says she's coming down in January with her cousins. I'm not getting my hopes up on that just yet. She's been saying she'd be out here for as long as I've known her. It's almost been 2 years. She's done a lot of growing up since then too. I just anticipate to see what my reaction will be towards her when I see her in person.

Jamaica ain't shit. She wasn't shit last week, and still ain't shit this week.

I think I have a new neighbor. Some young white dude that drives this humongous truck. He should not be allowed to park that mess underneath the car port. I can hardly maneuver my little Chevy around it when I get home at night, let alone GET OUT OF THE CAR without squeezing the life out of myself!

I'm still waiting on White Lines to be delivered so I can suffer through this read for next month's book club questions.

This day is going by super slow, and I hope it picks up soon. I'd like to get home, post this shit, and go to sleep!
2 Responses
  1. "I cross dress"
    Lol i always find it interesting when girls who usually wear tom boy-ish clothes switch into feminine clothing

    i never point it out or say anything to them about it because i know that shits annoying. people walking up to you saying "you look so nice dressed like that"

    i mean when people tell me "Your hair looks nice when you wear it like that" when i finally decide to wear it down or something i feel like ...."wtf are you trying to say? was there something WRONG with it before" .....lol


  2. Sexxy Luv Says:

    YAY mom! getting a new job-e-job is always a good look!

    let me know how t-pain's cd is! :)

    all the cute and good men are gay...they didn't even give us women a try! lol

    having 2 wardrobes isn't a bad idea, some days i don't want anything to touch me but i have no choice cause all of my cloths are skin tight! lol


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)