Keep The Camera Away From Yo People
After the crazy week that I've had; I needed something to make me laugh. A friend of mine sent these photos to me, and my feelings on them are mixed with hilarity, empathy, and anger. I guess the major feeling would be HILARITY. The vote was made for change right? Well, some things will never change. Well here goes your trip down Hot Mess Lane.




I for one vote that club photos be banned from every black night spot in the country. The backgrounds look dingy and the floor is always a mess. Shall we even acknowledge the people in the photo? I won't.




I can't lie, the barber has skills. I would be mad as hell though if I saw this young man, dressed nicely in his business suit, well spoken, and then he turns around and I see this carved in the back of his head.


Now the fact that the person taking this picture told this dude that this was a cute pose kills me. On an air condition unit though? Really? He has a ring on his finger, it is probably his wife taking the photo.



It could just be me, but is one hanging lower than the other? Either way this is wrong on so many levels.



Speechless.

Posing by dead bodies has never been the shit. Smiling like you're about to post this on facebook for all your friends to comment on. This is horrible.




Another voter for change.




Speechless again.




Now this one really made me laugh my ass off. Is that a box cube television? Lmaooo!!!! You know what though? I would play it, just to see how ridiculous it really looks in person.




Lmaooo!! I'm sure the lines are hanging out the drive way for this $2 treat.



I love me some Frosted Flakes, but wow. Is this Soulja Boy? Looks like something he would do.



Wow.


I will give this man the benefit of the doubt and say it was Halloween. He is in full costume, and did not pick this outfit to wear out on a regular night. Happy Halloween.



I've seen this dude on Facebook, and he's a raper I believe. Lmao!!!


I hope this is not a 3 generation thing. Ranging from 14 to 35.



Another voter for change.



Grandmas are doing it big in the club scene now days. Not too sure what's up with that, but if I catch my 95 year old grandma on the scene, it's over!



You know what? This woman would not look bad if she'd take that grill out of her mouth and stuck with whatever her natural hair color is.



A grown man robbing his little girl for her barrettes is not a good look.

Labels: | edit post
7 Responses
  1. All of this is definitely From Durty's Blog youknow youdeadazzwrong.com

    smh.....im officially asian, because this is shameful


  2. Miss Mika Says:

    I cannot believe some of these pictures!!! I can't believe these people thought these pictures looked so good, they posted them for the world to see.

    SMH double time at the dude with the boyshorts and Timberlands on.

    Mica, this was so wrong!


  3. SMH at ALL of the Votes for change, but especially that god awful outfit!

    Oh lord I need to get myself together after the laughing fit I just had over the pics but more over your comments


  4. dejanae Says:

    wow
    wow
    and wowwwwwwwwww
    a damn mess


  5. Mizrepresent Says:

    OMG gurl, that was just insane, SMH! Please somebody help my people!


  6. Eb the Celeb Says:

    i was gon commment... but I cant... I just cant even do it... some of them I'm just like why?


  7. Sexxy Luv Says:

    1st time by your spot and what a way to come on in! lmao this was some funny stuff! i'm cryin' laughin' @ these pictures! lol


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)