Deuces


I can't believe how fast June flew by. Now here we are at the 1st of July. Seriously into this summer thing and it's hot. REAL FREAKIN' HOT. That's Texas for you though. I can't say that I accomplished everything that I hoped to accomplish last month, but those short term goals were not forgotten. This is the month that I will follow through. I got back on track with paying my parents back, buying things for my apartment, keeping my car maintenance up, and keeping my job performance in excellent status. Last month my focus was on solitude. Getting my mind right and taking my time out alone away from the pressures of my every day life. So this months focus goes hand in hand with last months. Mr. Albert Einstein brings us this month's quote.

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein.
I have always tried to keep the peace in all situations that I experience in life. For the longest time I would have these internal battles with myself because I didn't understand why I couldn't get my point across or why no one was really hearing me. Everything was always left over my head and up in the air. Everyone who knows me, knows that I HATE things being left in the air. So therefore the peace isn't kept within. I want to try an accomplish this during the month of July.

Understanding is said to be the key. I understand that life is only what I make it and I'm a peace with that. I understand that people aren't meant to be in my life forever and I'm at peace with that. I understand that everything that spills from my lips won't be agreed with and I'm at peace with that. I understand that every way that I'm stuck in isn't accepted by all and I'm at peace with that. I'm a peace with knowing that I'll forever be misunderstood. I'm at peace with understanding that my expectations of people will never be met. I want to maintain this peace by taking things just as they are. Do not force the unwilling or the impossible. Something else can be done with my time. Worrying why something isn't being done as I'd do it or why this person just said this or isn't saying that is a waste of my precious time. All major things are left in God's hands so why should I sweat the small stuff? Absorb it, understand it and become at peace with it. Facing the fact that the world can't be changed by one person and that the people in it won't change is a very important factor in peace within.

I've witnessed so many bad situations occur because of misunderstandings. It's true that now days people aren't even trying to understand. Their ignorance is bliss. They speak without listening to what has already been said and what is being said. They hear no one but themselves. Ever been the victim of a one-sided conversation? This happens to me all the time. Either I'm cut off for bullshit or I'm totally dismissed for something that they feel is more important than what I just said. Who really cares about me outside of my family? Who really wants to listen to what I have to say? Why do I grant everyone with the opprotunity to be heard before my words are spoken? Who knows, but hey, I do understand that the majority of the world is self-centered and ignorant and I'm at peace with that. Deuces.



4 Responses
  1. its amazing to me how some people can choose to have "situational understanding." so many things can be handled better or not be as problematic if the same frame of mind was used...

    oh, and i added links and vids so you guys could here the songs on todays post...you made me think to do it since you said you hadnt heard of a lot of them, so click away and listen! :-)


  2. Yeah the right frame of mind is the key. Most people don't seem to be in their right minds, lol. I hear you though girl.

    Oh and thanks for posting those videos! I won't have to get them myself. I was feeling lazy, lol.


  3. Okay okay, guess I need to be thanking you again for another eye opening post!

    *singing, "Thanks, she WOrd hustlez!" lol

    Seriously, I needed to hear (read) this-excellent post!

    -hope all has been well with ya!-


  4. You're welcome ma'am, lol. All has been quite well; and I hope the same for you.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)