Seven Deadly Sins
I haven't done too many surveys in this blog; so I figured what the heck. I snagged this one from EB's Blog. Hope she doesn't mind, because I found the questions to be quite interesting. =]

Anger.01


Anger

1. Who did you last get angry with? Jackie
2. What is your weapon of choice? My mouthpiece. It can be lethal, so what you say homie, because these bullets will be spat back at you!
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? I have in my past, and I'm pretty sure I would in the present of future if necessary.
4. How about of the same sex? Yes, I have slapped a few bitches in my time and will do it again. 5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Hm, there's no telling. Mica is always making folks mad. "What you want me do? I'm sorry!"
6. What is your pet peeve? I have way too many to name. People with no common sense would be on the top of my list though.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I hold the grudge until it's talked out. I can't help it. I try to let it go, but having things left up in the air is not a good thing for me.

lol


Sloth

1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time? Smh, exercise.
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? Probably about 2:00pm after a long drunken night before.
3. Who have you been meaning to contact, but haven’t? Yeah, my ex-girlfriend.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "I can just do it tomorrow", when contemplating grocery shopping.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones…)? Man, no.
6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I never hit the snooze button. My body is like clock work and I wake up at the exact same time every morning; if nothing crucial was done the night before.

Gluttony


Gluttony

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? White chocolate mocha from Starbucks.
2. Meat eaters are…: good in my book. I'm not a beef eater, but hey I'm not mad at the people who will devour a thick steak or two.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? I never want to re-live this night again in life. I downed 3 Long Island Iced Teas, 2 shots of Patron, 1 Hurricane and a Red bull and Vodka. I was sick for 3 days. Never again, never again!!!!!
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Lord knows I need to.
5. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? I guess salty =\

lust


Lust

1. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yes, I stare at women's breast when they are out, about and fellowshipping in my face. However, I was just looking at my male co-worker's crotch. I'm not into dudes, but he always seems to be erect. Maybe it's his tight pants. *shrugs*
2. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Neck!! Omg, I'm a vampire with an extreme fetish for veins and I love a nice neck with a nice juicy vein in it!
3. Have you ever been made a proposition by a prostitute? Man no, lol.
4. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yeah back in my pipe loving days, I had to take a couple pregnancy tests. I stay testing for STD's though. This day in age you can never be too sure. Especially if you're active.
5. Is love at first sight really lust? Of course it is.

greed


Greed

1. How many credit cards do you own? 2
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store? Footlocker
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off all bills and loans, go back to school, invest in some sort of neutral stock, get my publishing company finally up and running, self publish my works and that's about it.
4. Would you rather be rich or famous? I'd like to be financially stable. I think both cases brings on many problems. I'm not really up for it.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? I don't think the job would be all that boring if they were paying megabucks. I guess it would all depend on a person's definition of the word boring. As long as my mind is occupied the entire day; I won't be bored.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes.
7. How many mp3s are on your hard drive? A little over 800



Pride

1. What is one thing you have done that you’re most proud of? Finally gone off on my own and have been taking care of myself and doing a wonderful job at it. Being the spoiled brat that I was, this is major for me.
2. What’s one thing you’ve done that your parents are most proud of? The same as mentioned above and keeping myself out of trouble all these years. They don’t know about all of my close calls and I'm happy to have made them happy.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Word Hustlin' publishing company being a multi-million dollar company publishing more than a handful of best selling authors including myself; the President and CEO.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No, I don't. I'm not a competitive person.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? I believe I have, but it was probably on some bullshit and nothing serious.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Of course, loll. 7. What did you do today that you’re proud of? I woke up and came to work.

envy


Envy

1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for yourself? Ha, Ha; I plead the 5th on that one.
2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with? No one. I like living my own life. I impress myself.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Again, no one. I'm great at being me and no one else can accomplish that. I think living the life of and walking in the shoes of anyone else would be BORING!!!
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes
5. Have you ever cheated? Yes
Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. that was cute...starbucks is a deathtrap. i really struggle with passing them by sometimes.


  2. Lol, I agree! I will be passing by, but will actually stop in when I get off work so I can re-up for my second job tonight.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)