College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
This has been a hilarious week thus far, and I SO love it when I have weeks like this one. No worries and all smiles. The weather is kind of shitty outside, with this hurricane threat we may or may not have rolling through. I hope not, because I don’t time for any hurricanes; I have shit to do. So I'll just put my "boat in a box" in my trunk and keep it moving; when and if that bitch does decide to hit H-Town. Anyway, most of my readers who keep up with this shit, knows what time it is. It's college Wednesday, so welcome. This is where we summarize 99% of the people whom you'll ever meet in college or in life period. This week we introduce The I'm Too Important To Be Here Girl and The Indie Kid.

I'm Too Important To Be Here Girl - This girl is much too busy to do something as menial as class. She's in a sorority, she's in the student senate and she's got a boyfriend on the lacrosse team. She treats class like it's a bother; much like a PTA meeting. During the entire class period, her blistered thumbs are hammering at the tiny keys an her super expensive new cell phone that Daddy's bought her three times, because she keep wearing it out. Whenever the professor asks her to stop her hammering, her face curls up worse than Reese Witherspoon's after eating out an asshole.

Ugh, bitch please. I can't stand these types of females. Could this girl be compared to some of the stuck up broads we sometimes encounter? I think it's safe to say so. If you feel you're too important to be wasting your precious time somewhere, please leave. Take your snooty little cell phone, your snooty little purse, throw on your snooty little sunglasses, and gather up that water rat snooty looking dog and carry your snooty little ass out of the place. You know that bitch has a dog, loll. Don't they always? Spoiled ass dogs. These Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie broads. They look at you crazy if you say one word to them; whether it's asking for the time, saying excuse me, or kindly telling them that a bird just shitted on the back of their head. It usually takes something truly traumatic to bring these females down from their high horses.

Indie Kid - The Indie Kid is the guy/girl who wears nothing but vintage clothes purchased from thrift stores and listens to music by bands that nobody has ever heard of. Indie kids stick together, always involved in some sore of "intellectual" conversation about a worldly event (past or present) that everybody is not talking about. Often times the Indie Kid will go out of his or her way to mention something obscure to give themselves "Indie cred".

Loll! You know what? I don’t even mind Indie Kids, so I really don't have anything witty or sarcastic to say about them to be honest with you. They mind their own business, tend to their own people and they like what they like. They aren't trying to force their way of living on anybody else or think they're better than you like "I'm too important to be here" people. With the economy like it is today; I'm not even mad at the fact that the indie kids shop at the thrift store. Keep doing what you do ya'll. If you like it, I love it.

Alright, I almost forgot about this post today. I got so caught up in my work. Then I realized that it was actually Wednesday and we're half done with this week! So happy hump day to everyone reading and enjoy the rest of your day. Peace.
5 Responses
  1. i just love it that u said u dont have time for a hurricane

    lol

    aah the power of a woman

    -1-


  2. Mizrepresent Says:

    Gurl, you are so on point with this post that i just had to laugh outloud. I'm neither of these chicks, but i know them, oh hell yeah i know them, an it seems you do too!


  3. I'm not an Indie Kid but i can't stand that they shop at thrift stores. Sometimes I get frustrated thinkn I've seen my older clothes walking around on someone elses body! Damnit! But again, you cant knock them. They probably have money in the bank from saving so much on clothes, so all in all they're cool.

    just dont confuse Indie with Hippie. They're so much different

    Peace out!
    Tina-B
    http://undeniablydeep.blogspot.com


  4. n0days0ff Says:

    i knew an indie kid who used to dress just like kramer.he was one of those conspiracy theory types


  5. If the indie kids also played Dungeon's & Dragons and were into anime, then I knew a whole bunch of them when I was in school.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)