College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
I haven't really been in the right frame of mind to post the past few days. I've been going through it emotionally. I guess it's the curse of being a woman huh? Well, I couldn't skip out on College Wednesday though. Even though I have a bit of work to take care of; I'm not going to abridge today's post because of it. So welcome to College Wednesday once again, where we summarize 99% of the people whom you'll ever meet in college or in life period. Today we introduce The I Can Quitter and Mr./Ms. I'm Right, You're Wrong.

I Can Quitter - This person smokes, drinks, has other bad habits and can quit whenever they want. When asked to quit they always respond, "I would, but I don’t wanna."

"I smoke, I drank; I'm suppose to stop, but I can't. I'm a dog, I love ho's; I'm addicted to money, cars, and clothes!" We all know someone with this mentality man. We all know that grown ass person who smokes weed everyday and does not give a damn. You ask them, why are you grown and smoking weed every day of your life? Don't you have anything else better to do? Their response, "Cuz I want to." They don't plan on stopping, either you love it or hate it. Loll, I've accepted lots of friends with habits like this. To each his/her own.

I'm Right, You're Wrong - This person has a very strong opinion about EVERYTHING and will force it down the throat of EVERY PERSON that opposes them. This is made intolerable by the fact that the "I'm right, you're wrong's" opinions aren't backed up very well or are announced in a very ridiculous and obnoxious manner. These people abuse terms like "liberal, democrat, hippie, freak, tree hugger, terrorist, right-wing, extremist, ect." Very often the opinion is somewhat one sided.

This person, ladies and gentlemen, is what I called a R.L.I - Real Live Idiot! It's one thing to be opinionated, because a lot of can vouch for me when I say I'm a very opinionated woman. However, there is a difference with being an ignorant opinionated person like hm, BUSH, loll, versus being a logical opinionated person like hm, ME. You ever had an empty debate with someone like this? You take a healthy topic and you voice your opinion on it, and they in return let you know that you're wrong, but then give no sensible reason as to why they feel that way. You end up with this "what the fuck are you saying to me" look on your face. This person is somehow just looks dumber by the second. You either one, spit on them, lmao, or just walk away. I think the more logical choice would be to walk away. I can't count how many people I walk away from during my week. I deal with a shitload of R.L.I's man, let me tell you! All you Mr./Ms. I'm Right, You're Wrongs, please abrogate your self proclaimed thrones, It's election year, so let's get all idiots out of the White House.

Okay, I have more to say, but I'll save that for another blog. It's been an interesting week thus far. I may have to do a mid-week re-cap this evening when I get off. I'll see ya'll next week though. Peace.
1 Response
  1. Interesting enough that i was just browsing through new blogs to subscribe to and I read yours.

    Hope you come and vist mine...I'm new and tryn to get somereaders...or just some temporary attention.

    Looking forward to next weeks College Wednesday and other random-ness.

    Take Care
    Tina-B aka Undeniably...Deep
    http://undeniablydeep.blogspot.com


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)