For Good Measure
Lord, please don’t let me get hooked to this red bull again, but I just don't see me getting through this week without it. I bought one yesterday and a 4 pack today. Damn shame. Tomorrow I vow not to buy anymore. Why am I so tired? Well, although this is becoming a bit redundant; I met someone….again. I know at least 10 people just stopped reading this post, lmao! Pray for me! I don't blame them though, because this could be another bump in this vicious cycle I seem to be on. Who knows? I know, I know; what happened to the last one? Was she just the flavor of choice for the month of July? No! Let's just say that my personality does not mesh well with everyone's. I'm just thankful I have the ability to detect intolerable issues early on and I know when I need to get the hell out of dodge; saving us both the future headache. Blah, blah,blah.

I've had the pleasure, or lack of a better word, of experiencing a lot of personalities in my life span thus far. I can sometimes determine a person's sign without them telling me, before I actually exchange words with them. I do so by observing how they interact with other people, how they handle a situation and just how comfortable they are with themselves. Capricorn, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius. I know them all. Some I grew to love and others were just another crash and burn experience *cough CAPRICORNS cough*. The only sign I have not really experienced is my own; Aquarius. That was not until now. I'm not sure if anyone has really gotten into the mind of an Aquarius, I'm sure they haven't; that's almost equivalent to extracting gold in a mine. Damn near impossible. However, there are some lucky people who can reach the core of an Aquarius. They lost their own minds in the process, but they succeeded, loll.

So this Aquarius that I've had the pleasure of actually sitting down and chatting with is basically a mental mirror image of myself. It's like reading a book I've written and I know it by heart. This could either be superb or horrendous. I'm going to throw in a blah, blah, blah for good measure, because for some reason people always seem to mess up after a week of talking; so I won't put it past this one either. Their heads seem to be on straight and then all of a sudden it just falls clean off and you're trapped in a bad remake of Sleepy Hollow. Or like my friend just told me, "sometimes unhealthy people say the healthiest things." I'm not trying to be bamboozled again ya'll, loll. So here's another blah, blah, blah; for good measure.
2 Responses
  1. Charles Says:

    Word...you're that good with signs huh? I would ask you to guess mine, but blogger just goes and puts that out on blast anyway. I don't think I act like my sign at all though, thats why I don't believe that astrological stuff. But hopefully your aquarius will prove you wrong. Doesn't it feel good to be proven wrong in a good way??

    -C


  2. The only thing with dating someone with a sign match is that the same things you dislike in yourself will be broadcast in her. So if you can put up with her personifying everything you hate in yaself them mo power to ya.

    Theres nothin wrong with tasting the flavors of the rainbow, but theres always gonna be one you like more than the rest.

    Good luck, ma!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)