Wanted - T. Nicole's Movie Review
Me and my big sister decided to finally go see wanted Thursday night. I was anticipating this movie for so long. I am a sucker for action and sexy women playing the role of bad girls.

Cast
James McAvoy - Wes Gibson
Morgan Freeman - Sloan
Angelina Jolie - Fox
Terence Stamp - Pekwar
Thomas Kretschmann
&
Common - The Gunsmith
wanted



I don't think any other woman could've played this role like Angelina. I haven't kept up with all of her movies, but she seems to look the same in all of them for the most part. Besides Tomb Raider; she finally snagged another role to fit her. The woman has mad sex appeal. Women and men; gay or straight recognize this.

Wanted



The special effects sort of reminded me of the Matrix. Who didn't love the special effects in that movie? Some things looked a little faked and extremely animated, but they were good nonetheless. Thoroughly I enjoyed the movie and I would actually go to see it again. If you're really not into action and killing; you won't like the movie. Check it out anyway.

wanted

A Fraternity of Assassins
T. Nicole rates this movie with 4 stars!
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. dangit! didnt really read because i'm going to see it soon...


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)