Wallflower
PCD posted a blog asking which movie we wished we could star in, and at this point in time that I wish I were Adam Sandler in the movie Click. I would take that special remote and rewind to the beginning of my 3 day weekend; which began Thursday night and ended just hours before having to get up this morning for work. Family, food, movies, friends, parties, liquor, sex and sleep. Can't beat that.

Thursday I opted against letting go of a possible good friendship. I believe this is a test for me and I almost failed. My temper got the best of me and I faulted that person for being who they were. That's not a good look and I checked myself. When I get so use to people acting a certain way with me and around me; I don't know how to act when someone comes into the picture and acts the exact opposite. Should I fault them for that? Who said that they had to live by the manual that I wrote? Nobody. Does this make me want this person more? Hell yeah, loll. However, she is suffering from an extreme case of "The Turtle Syndrome". She's in this I've-been-hurt-bitch-back-the-hell-up shell. She's "tight like Chinese connection"! We're both on this, let things flow as they are kick, but I'm sure that if things play out correctly then one of us will have to put up some effort and contribute some energy. I don't even want to think about that though. I have lost count on how many times I've contributed energy and false hope into worthless females. I'm not really trying to go there again. I can say now that I understand where this woman is coming from and how she operates, so I'll let her do just that. We can kick it whenever. I haven't spoken to her all weekend, because she was out of town. I told her to call me when she got back into town if she wanted to. We'll see if she does. In the meantime, I'll try not to look at the clock.

Aquarius - July 7, 2008

As usual, you are able to float with the odd and wonderful circumstances that come up in your life, dear Aquarius. However, make sure that instead of just going along passively with the prevailing energy of the day, that you actually take an active part in it. Join in the dance instead of just sitting back and watching it. You will have much more fun than if you were to just on the sidelines.


Someone told me the other day to not be a wallflower. I didn't know how to take that comment, loll. Then I thought about it. I do tend to sit back and peep the scene a lot. Do I feel like I miss out on a lot because of this? Sometimes. Then again, I have dodged many stray bullets because of this as well. I do not jump head first into any situation. I analyze everything from top to bottom; side to side before joining in the festivities or what have you. I believe I get this from both of my parents. They are very cautious people. My mother is a worrier and my father is thinker and planner. Mr. "I always have my shit together", loll. Both parents being extremely logical people. I took on all of these traits and have multiplied them times 10. These make up my best qualities and also my worse qualities. I am my own worse enemy, as many of us are. So in order for me not to be that wallflower, I must psyche myself out. That's not always the easiest thing to do. I succeeded in this task over the weekend though, and let's just say; some things popped off that really didn't need to be popped off. I still dodged the bullets though, so I'll look at that as being the bright side.

Now here I am back at work and still not thrilled about it. I anticipate this to be a good week for me though. I'm remaining pretty positive in my thinking, I'm happy and living life fabulously. I'm comfortable here on the wall checking out the scenery. Some may call me fearful, others may call me smart. I'll have some to label me as boring and other who'll label me as the bold mental assassin (wait maybe I'm the only one who calls myself that, loll!). Either way, I'm going to remain being the wallflower I am. Can't nobody tell me anything. I'm the freshest muthafuckin' wallflower you've ever seen.
Labels: | edit post
5 Responses
  1. just have balance...nothing wrong with being analytical and cautious...but you're young, girl! have fun! live wreckless, lol!!


  2. living wreckless leads to a short life. live it up and have fun but definitely take care of yourself and your body

    118


  3. Mizrepresent Says:

    Most importantly lady...be true to yourself, wallflower or not...you will be most happiest being you!


  4. PCD - Lol, lady I have lived the wreckless path and thank God I'm still alive today. I have learned my lesson a hundred times over. I'm still having fun though, that is for sure.

    118 - True in deed. I'm surely taking care of myself in all aspects, but maintaining my youth.

    Miz - I can't be any other way but true to myself girl. And I am oh so happy being just that.


  5. glad you enjoyed your weekend.

    being an aquarius myself i feel that scope. Ive been sittin at home job searching and it sucks. i feel like i am wasting my day.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)