College Wednesday - Know Somebody Like This?
This day isn't going as bad as I thought it might. I'm still anticipating people giving me crap loads of work at the last minute though. I couldn't miss out on the C-Dub post. So welcome to College Wednesday; where we summarize 99% of the people you'll ever meet in college or in life. This week we introduce the Guy/Girl with Inhuman Halo Skills and The Hertic.


Guy/Girl With Inhuman Halo Skills - This person doesn't have "mad skills"; instead, there is no word in the English language that properly describes how good this fucker is with a plasma rifle or pistol. They look rather ordinary, with no unusual physical features, nor obvious personality quirks. But give em' an Xbox, and a copy of Halo, and prepare to have many recurring nightmares of what you're about to see. They quite literally can chuck a grenade at a difficult to reach weapon, and the explosion will launch the said weapon straight at em', as if they were pulling it telekineticaly. They know the location of every item on every map, and they know exactly when that item is going to re spawn.



Okay, if you're like me; you have no idea what Halo is right? Well, it's a video game of course. I have never played it nor do I have the desire to play it. But we all know at least one video game fanatic. I mean they are addicted! They will literally play all night long. Do they go to work? Yes, but they will head straight home to beat the next round of whatever game they're playing. I'm not going to lie, I was like this with two games. That was The SIMS & Grand Theft Auto! I could not be pulled away from these games. Once I kicked the addiction, I vowed never to pick up another PS2 controller in my life, loll. My skills were beyond mad. I was the SHIT on both of these games. So I can't even be mad at The Guy/Girl With Inhuman Halo Skills; play on player.



Heretic - Exact opposite of The Converter, this person hates all forms of Religion and despises God. used to be devoted to a faith, but lost his or her faith through some event int eh past, such as a major physical/psychological trauma. This person loves to quote John Milton, and argue with others who believe in God. I can't say I know many atheists, but I will say the ones I came across accidentally led to a very awkward situation. I mean any and everything I said that related back to a higher power was shut down by their dark and evil spirit. "THERE IS NO GOD!" "WE WERE ALL LEFT HERE TO DIE" "DEATH IS POWER" Wtf? These are examples of conversations you leave with the quickness. Have Mercy! "MERCY IS IN THE HANDS OF SATAN" Man what?! I mean I'm not one to knock a person for what they believe in or what they don't believe in. I just don't want to be struck down in the process of accepting you for who you are. Feel me? I know that won't happen though, because God loves all his children; even the non-believers. He is that kinda dude. So he wouldn't strike me down just by association. You have to be one DEEP individual to come up with theories that God does not exist. You are above and beyond....stupid? Loll, not let me not go there. I'm not feeling organized religion now days myself, but I do and always will believe in The True God Above and His Son. They get me through all of my days and this is greatly appreciated. So keep your blank pamphlets. I've made my choice and I'm sticking with it.

Alright lunch time is over and I must get back to work. I'd much rather be playing The Sims 2 ;] See ya'll next week.
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • The Lovies

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex

    Love, Relationships, Lust & Sex
    Check out my 2nd Blog. (Click the pic)